BTS as ghosts

@geekgawdess i apologise for this late update!

in this reaction bts are ghosts who talk to you and form a good relationship with you, until you fall in love but things get complicated.

Jin: You had seen Jin in your workplace, and from them on he had followed you and become super clingy. At first you found it cool that you had a 'ghost friend'; someone you can have only to yourself but over time you wanted some privacy.

You also couldn't feel him properly and whenever you tried touching his hand it was just go through, which was upsetting for the both of you. Jin told you he was in a coma for the past three years and that everyone lost hope in him, but you believed that maybe one day your clingy ghost boyfriend could have a chance of being human again.

Hoseok: Whenever you went to bed you had a habit of ranting to yourself if you didn't have a good day

Hoseok: Whenever you went to bed you had a habit of ranting to yourself if you didn't have a good day. One night you were talking about a boy who had been hit by a car earlier and you looked up to see a young man staring at you.

He admitted that he was the one who got hit and visited you every night until you fell in love with him. He was in a coma and there was a small chance of him surviving but thankfully he woke up. But he couldn't remember anything. He didn't believe you when you told him about the past events thinking you were crazy but fell in love with you all over again. In the end he still denied being a ghost.
(ik ghosts are dead people but, issa book we can twist stuff around)

Jungkook: You were a doctor who failed to save a young man's life and you were feeling terrible since you couldn't tell where you went wrong

Jungkook: You were a doctor who failed to save a young man's life and you were feeling terrible since you couldn't tell where you went wrong. Suddenly you felt someone's breathing and you turned around to see Jungkook, the boy who had died almost two hours ago. He explained to you that it wasn't your fault and convinced you he already had a disease no one knew about.

During your time together you got to know a lot about Jungkook but the both of you faced lots of difficulties such as him unable to touch or be touched. Also since he was no longer human he didn't require sleep and things that you had to do in order to stay healthy and often complained. You both realised it's wouldn't work out and he told you he loved you before disappearing forever. Later at work, you met someone new (a human.)