No!!!; 12

Yoongi's PoV
During the Wings album, world tour. (We were back at Korea). Something unexpected happened. Something that we never thought would happen. At least, not to our Jiwoon.

She was shot in the chest.
In the heart.

See, it went like this....

Jimin's PoV
"Peaches and Cream, Sweeter than sweet, chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings!" RM sang, Our fans were having such a great time. I looked at the boys and smiled, showing off my famous 'eye smile' I saw Jiwoon getting ready for her part. She had J-hope sang his line "Kiss me, Apado dwae eoseo nal, joyeojwo deo isang apeul sudo eopge" and then Jiwoon put the microphone down and let J-hope sing the rest of the lines.

Then, chaos broke loose. I saw Jiwoon fall to the floor just as we heard a gunshot. Armies freaked and ran towards the exit. Hoseok, being the closest to her ran to her side and said words I couldn't make out. He put her head on his lap and the rest of the members ran to her. Jungkook and Jin called the staff and a moment later we saw them running out of the backstage and to her side. First aid was done to her but she was turning pale and blood dripped down her plump lips. We all cried, all of us had endless tears streaming down out faces. The bodyguards cried too (just not as worse) they looked at each other and nodded like they had a conversation and then they ran off, maybe to find the shooter. "Ji-Jiwoon-Jiwoonie-Noo-Jiwoonie Noona, ca-Can you- Can you sit?" Jungkook asked hiccuping and sniffling causing him to stammer a bit.

We later saw the bodyguards dragging a girl who was smirking evilly. The hyung line, except for Hoseok stormed over her and each slapped her. She gasped and her hand flew to her red cheek. "How dare you..." Yoongi growled. "She's like this because of you!!!" Jin screamed at her face. I looked at Jiwoon and saw her losing the life in her eyes, Her eyes slowly drooping shut as her breathing slowed until it stopped. My eyes widen. "ANI!!!" I shouted, heads snapped and looked at me while I desperately pulled Jiwoon's head to me "please work" I mumbled before performing CPR on her. I heard the ambulance come and before I knew it I felt Jiwoon being pulled away from me. I struggled against the staffs grasp. I wanted to be with her. I can let her leave my sight, I might go insane. I struggled more and then I saw the other members trying to chase after her but was being help back by the staff. One they were gone the members including me, just broke. Neverending waterfalls of tears began to spill as we shouted in Agnst, in regret, in sadness, in anger, and. In guilt.

A/N: Annyeong Chimmies!!!Should I make a part two of this? Also you are stil free to request, you can Pm me or just make a comment in the form I published before.

Hope you liked the story, bye chimmies!!!