33: Heated

(Warning: Sexual Tension to the Max

Don't read in public, I repeat there is a shit ton of sexual tension!

You were warned!!!!!!!!!)

Avery's view

Ezra is still a bit upset about everything that ended up happening today, so she heads into my bathroom to take a shower to calm down.

I feel so sad for Ezra, having to deal with Francis, my ex, and her mom all in one day is so draining. But, Ezra is strong, she'll get through this, I just know it.

However, I just want this day to end on a happy note for both of us. I want to show Ezra just how much I love her and how I think she is so beautiful and amazing. She deserves the world.

So, I come up with an idea that I know she will love. I'm hesitant at first, but then quietly head into the bathroom and Ezra doesn't notice. She's too preoccupied with her shower and singing loudly.

I'm so nervous, but I take a deep breath before slowly taking off my clothes. Once I take off my shirt and jeans I shakily undo the clasp on my bra and let it fall to the ground. Then I slide my underwear off and walk over to the shower to slide the back of the shower curtain open so I can go in.

Ezra doesn't notice anything because she is facing the shower head, she's trying to rinse out the shampoo.

I slowly walk forward and stop a mere few inches from her back. I reach out and gently place my fingers on her back, she jumps a little at the sudden contact.

I trace my fingers over her back before leaning forward to put my lips on her upper shoulder. I start planting small kisses upward until I reach her neck. Ezra bends her neck a little so I have better access to kiss her.

Ezra begins moaning as I continue, and I slowly wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. The moment my chest presses against her back, her breath hitches.

Ezra turns around and immediately grabs my cheek to pull me in for a kiss. Her other hand reaches the back of my head and she grabs on to my hair, deepening the kiss between us.

I slowly raise my hands that are resting on her hips. I run my fingers all over her back as we continue making out, but we soon lose our breath and stop for second. I can't help but bite her lip though, and Ezra looks at me with so much desire.

"I warned you about what would happen if you did that," she whispers out seductively pushing my against the shower wall. She puts her hands against the wall on both sides of me so I can't move.

Ezra then looks me up and down while biting her lip, and I can't help but gaze at her body too. She's so beautiful, she's toned as fuck and her tattoo looks so cool, she looks so sexy like this.

Ezra then walks closer to me and we are a few centimeters away from each other. She abruptly lifts my arms above my head and accidentally grasps my bad wrist as she hold my hands up.

"Oww," I yelp in pain.

Ezra immediately let's go and takes a step back, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I forgot."

I don't want to ruin this important moment so raise my hands to gently grasp her cheeks so she focuses on me.

"Ezra, don't worry about my hand. I'm worried about where your hand isn't," I blurt out. Oh shit, I didn't mean to say the last part, it just came out without thinking.

Ezra looks as shocked as I am by what I just said. But then she starts to smirk and takes a step closer to me.

"Where did this come from?" She teases as she puts her hands on my hips.

"I have no idea. I guess you're rubbing off on me," I reply.

Ezra can't keep her seductive smirk for long, I notice a smile breaking though. "I love you," she adds before giving me a quick peck on the cheek before she leans down to focus on my neck and starts sucking. I moan out and she slowly raises her hands up my abdomen.

My breath hitches as she reaches closer to my breasts and Ezra presses me against the wall again. She puts her hands around my breasts and starts massaging while I become a moaning mess.

She makes sure to graze her fingers over my nipple to drive me crazy and I can't take it anymore so I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her with everything I have.

Our tongues fight for dominance as Ezra continues to play with my breasts. After a few minutes of making out we stop to catch our breath and Ezra drops one of her hands to my butt. She squeezes and then reaches down to lift one of my legs to wrap around her.

She faces me and sees my burning desire and leans in to kiss me again. She stops massaging my breast and slides her hand down my abdomen.

She breaks away from the kiss to ask, "Do you want to stop?"

"No," I reply panting.

"Are you ready?" Ezra asks hovering her hand above the spot where I want her to please me.

"Yes. Please," I beg her as I lean forward to kiss her. Ezra smirks into the kiss and places her hand against the spot I want her to.

She hovers over the area with her hand before putting it where I've been begging her to and I moan out loudly. Ezra smiles and starts kissing my neck as I continue to moan.

Ezra makes me feel the most pleasure I have ever felt and she continues to this this for a while until I can't take anymore. When that happens Ezra holds me tightly and kisses me while I ride out the blissful feelings.

"Get used to this, love. I intend to please you a lot," Ezra says smirking at me when I pull away to look at her.

"I can't wait," I tease back before kissing her.

-------------------------

Author note: So I'm uploading a day early as a thank you for getting me past 100,000 reads. Hope all you guys  who asked me to cross the line, liked this chapter.

Also, I'm starting a short lesbian Christmas story for fun. I've been watching a shit ton of Christmas movies, but it's all too heteronormative, so I wanted to make Christmas gay. The first two chapters are up. It's called Secret Santa.