Chapter 1 - Party

Start from the beginning

"Mmm why not baby?" she complained her hands nearing closer my chest. I sucked roughly on her making her scream a little and then relax into a moan, "Because I told you not to," I said as I pulled off her shirt. She sighed and then ran her fingers up to my hair tugging on my hair as I kissed down her body biting softly every little bit. She moaned and ran her hands down to my neck. I trailed kisses along her waist teasing her knowing how much she hates it.

"Goddamn Austin don't tease," she said her voice unsteady from her breathing

"I can do whatever I want," I told her going back up to kiss her again. She smirked, "Fine then so can I," she said and before I could ask, her hands were running along my chest. I quickly stood up and got off of her.

"Get out," I told her sternly and annoyed

"Austin baby I'm sorry don't do this come back," she said reaching for me

"Goddamn it Tiffany get you're shit and go. I told you not to and you did anyways so get your shit and go and don't bother showing up for the party. I believe you can let yourself out you've gone out that door more than anyone else here," I told her grabbing my beer and heading upstairs leaving her alone.

I don't get why she can't just do what I say is it really that hard to not touch, Like damn. I walked up the three flights of stairs and finally got to my room. I pulled on a tank top and slipped off my sweats into some black jeans. I closed my eyes for all of two seconds before Ace came barging into my room.

"Austin what the fuck the parties going to start people are already here," he said looking at me

"Finally let's get started," I smiled getting off the bed and Ace give me his casual smirk and we both went downstairs finally starting the party. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a few beers and then sat down on the couch with Ace, and Brian. I handed them each a drink and by the fifth one I was finally starting to feel the buzz of the drink and finally felt a little carefree.

"So what did you today?" Brian asked me as Taylor, Brooke and Tiffany came over.

"Almost fucked your sister who by the way isn't supposed to be here," I said looking at her annoyed rolling my eyes. She sighed as Brian looked at Tiffany and back at me.

"Dude she's my fucking sister," Brian said shocked making me roll my eyes. So it's his sister who gives a shit?

"Brian back off I can have sex with whomever I want," she said placing her hands on her hips

"She's right bro if I want to fuck her and she wants to fuck me we can and will. Don't worry though I don't think it'll happen anymore," I said annoyed remembering earlier.

"We will Austin you'll see," she said and Brian made a move to get up but Ace put him back down and then Taylor was already sitting on his lap keeping him entertained.

"What did you mean I'll see it's not happening Tiffany," I told her she pouted but then smiled and sat on my lap quickly so I couldn't do anything. Her already short shorts where riding up and my eyes quickly went to her long beautiful legs. "Tiff get off," I said shifting myself. I tried to get Ace but he was to busy with Brooke.

"Come on austin," she told me looking at me shifting herself on me moving around.

"Tiff get the fuck off," i said not looking at her trying to think of anything else to distract me

"Must i do everything myself,"

"You don't need to do anything so get-" i started but then suddenly her lips were on mine and she was taking my hand placing it on her legs running them up and down.

I wanted to stop but i couldn't i needed this i only stopped her last time because she touched me im sure she won't make the same mistake again.

I finally started to kiss back and we ended up making out as Ace made out with Brooke and Brian with Taylor.

"Ok so who needs another drink?" Taylor asked getting off of Brian's lap kissing him once more. We all nodded and she left to the kitchen.

"Well we have drinks but we also have this," Ace said pulling out a few joints. He passed one to me and Brian and then lit up all three.

I put it to my mouth and held it there few a few seconds until i couldn't anymore and then let out a puff of smoke making little rings in the air as Brian and ace did the same messing around laughing. I smiled and started laughing along with them. Feeling careless and free was one of the best feeling ever.

"My turn baby," Tiff turned to me taking my joint and putting it to her lips doing as i did. I watched as she held it in her hands and put it to her lips that were so full and i just wanted to kiss them again but at the same time i wanted my joint back.

I smirked and kissed down her neck running my hands along her waist.

I heard her hold in a moan so she wouldnt let out the smoke and i smirked and bit down and when she let out the puff of smoke i took back the joint and started smoking it again. I smiles and laid back on the couch.

"Babe can i have more," she said giving me a flirty smile

"No tiff u weren't even supposed to take it," i said rolling my eyes putting it back to my lips. I laid back closing my eyes listening to the music and I felt Tiffany climb on top of me and then I felt her lips on my neck and i tried moving my neck away way from her but she just climbed on top And continued kissing down my neck.

"Tiffany get off," I tried telling her

"Austin just let me all you have to do with me after is dance," she said as she continued. She bit softly on my neck as her hands wove through my hair. She moved back up knowing what she was going to do I took the joint and let her kiss me. My hand went to her waist as she kissed me roughly and her hands went running along my side, this time at least she knew where and where not to touch me. She continued for a little while longer as I continued smoking and then she got off.

"Ok Austin take me to dance," she said pulling me off the couch. I groaned and tried to get Ace to come with me but he denied and kept making out with Brooke laying her on the couch since Tiffany and I were off.  Tiffany dragged me into the swarm of people And I kept with my joint letting her lead me along.

When we were finally in the middle of everyone she pressed against me moving her body to the music just as I did. As much as I dislike Tiffany she is one hell of a dancer.  I placed my hands on her waist as we grinded against eachother.

She turned around so her ass was against me and we continued dancing.  Forgetting everything watching her dance I pulled her against me and danced with her. Taking out the joint I held it in my hand so I can kiss and suck down her neck. I heard her moan and smirked and bit down roughly and then licked it softly and slowly.

"Austin please baby," she pleaded as she continued dancing with me.

I shook my head telling her no and she complained as I continued with her neck. 

"please Austin I'll do anything," she told me pleading.

"Okay Okay fine but I think you know what I want," I said whispering in her ear biting down on it.

She smirked and continued dancing and I knew she knew what I meant. We danced for a few minutes taking the attention of everyone. I hate to brag but we were some amazing dancers.

The last thing I'm absolutely positive about is kissing Tiff on the dance floor and letting her drag me up stairs.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed it. Ik it's starting off slow but I'm just building up to the actual story. I need to write these parts in order to understand the rest.