The boss

IM BAACK FROM MY TEST PEOPLE, did u miss me?,
good news
-imma update a bit more since imma on my break "yay"
well thats it i guess
.
.
no more waisting around
hope you guys enjoy this chapter
.
.
.

.

.

—————————————————
"BOYFRIEND??!" the 3 men yelped in surprised from this new info from the man claiming to be Namjoons Boyfriend, "y-your R.ms boyfriend?" Jin asked stuttering a bit as his voice showed his disappointed as to hearing the male in front of him. D.O just stood silent, while Jin and Jimin were confused, V puts his finger towards his head "wait.. if your namjoons boyfriend then why is he a dancer here then? I mean unless you dont mind seeing your boyfriend flirting and pleasuring other men.. are you really his boyfriend?" V asked as he gaze at D.O with his cold stare.
.
There boys were speechless listening to V, V known as taehyung known to be a kind hearted person from his way of doing charity for people all over the world with the money sold by his art could make the air in the room cold with only a few words.

.

D.O just sighed as he took a few steps toward them staring face on with V, "Thats none of your business V.. so just walk away.. this is my first and final warning" he said calmly but you could feel the coldness from his word, Before both of them could do anything to each other the door behind D.O opened, showing Namjoons head but as the door slowly opened they could all see his entire body, namjoon was now wearing a coat covering his beautiful tall body. He walked over towards D.O and kissed his cheek "calm down 'penguin' you dont need to lie to them, the last thing I need is you in a fight okay?" D.O was about to say more but once he saw namjoon's beautiful face he calmed down his heart and just nooded as he stepped back from the male, trying hard to hide his blush from the others around him.

.

"and the three of you follow me, your making a scene here.. and its okay D.O Ill be fine" he smilled giving D.O some reisurence which he just sighed and nooded opening the door for namjoon to walk through as he uses his finger indicating the 3 male there to follow him, which they did but not before D.O gave them a deadly glare whispering to them "you hurt him and youll be wishing youve never been born.. understand?" he said before he closed the door.

D.O POV

I took out my cellphone and dialed one of my contacts with the name "Boss" I put the phone next to my ear as I waited for him to pick up, after a few second I could hear him through the phone with an irritated voice "This better be serious Kyungsoo your disturbing my free time and im not in the mood to hear other than important things.. so what is it?" D.O didn't fear his boss voice, usually normal people would shudder as soon as they heard his commanding voice except the other boys, himself, some of his boss friend and bussines partner.. and namjoon. "its about namjoon..", I heard something breaking from the other deadline and presumed his boss destroyed something near him I then heard him gritting his teeth "what about him Kyungsoo", "he was eyed by three males im presuming their age is between 22 until 25 years old sir", he could hear the male sighed

.

"keep an eye on namjoon...and don't call me boss unless its for business only understand and your older than me?" D.O chuckled "ok then.. kai, haha.. for a mafia boss controlling all of seoul you kinda seem way to nice for that kind of shit kai" D.O said as he heard Kai laughed slightly "well what can I say.. im a hell of a mysterious man, just remember to protect Joonie at all cost... we don't know if they're after him to get to me or not understand?", D.O smirked even if you didn't order me too, I would still do it you know.. it's Joonie we're talking about here",
.
"good to hear that.. but remember, he's mine to keep D.O don't you forget that.. and tell the others, I don't mind all of you loving him but his body and heart is mine understand?" he sounded cold instantly, he would always become like this every time someone pulls namjoon into a conversation.
.
.
.
to put it in a simple way
.
'kai and namjoon known eachother before kai became a mafia boss and him being a stripper, kai loves and protects namjoon while namjoon doesn't know Kai's an mafia boss and kai's feelings towards him and Kai is the only one who knows about namjoon's past, while me and the rest got to know namjoon from kai's order to protect him and along the way we all felt something for namjoon and protected him from anyone who means harm to him'

.

"okay then kai.. i'll be extra more cautious to namjoon", "good.. im counting on you... and D.O.."
.
D.O answered "yes kai?" ," If they harm namjoon in any way.. kill them, make them wish they were never born into this world and cut them up pieces by pieces slowly.. undertand?", "understand.. no need to tell me twice about that kai" as I hung up the phone and put it back into my pocket and in my mind I though 'what are they doing with namjoon now' as I am worrying about him, but I trust namjoon's judgment, so i'll wait here until they've finished what they wanted with namjoon,

.
3rd POV
The three male looked at each other, but they didnt mind what he has just said, since they wanted namjoon, they all followed namjoon through an hallway which was filled with the smell of sex and alcohol in the air. Namjoon opened one of the brown doors that lead them toward a room, the room wasnt that big but it wasnt that small either. In the middle of the room was a large kig bed and there was a bathroom in the room too, it almost looks like the typical room from a love hotel but the room was much dimmer and the atmosphere is much more erotic with the male in front of them sat down and started to strip himself from his robe.

.

The males were speechless when they saw namjoon, under the brown fury coat he was wearing, he wasnt wearing anything other than a blacked lace panties and some ropes that were tied up to his chest and buttsoft body and some visible purplesih marks which they presume were hickies covered the male's beautiful . Jin could feel his pants getting tighter every second he saw the male in front of him, and he was sure the other two were at the same situation he was in, since he could feel their breathing getting harder and them swallowing their saliva as they couldnt stop drooling over the male in front of them, "so are you all really interested in me?, well Ive never did a foursome so its going to be more expensiver than the usual prices but for you handsome daddies Ill make it the night you cant remember how bout that?" he said he said flirtly as he started to opening his legs showing his tall white body to them, as he slowly licked his lips and started to pleasure himself in front of them, "so how about it daddy?", "we werent meaning to have sex with you RM.. I wanted you to be my one and only ever since I laid my eyes on you" taehyung said trying to keep his compulser in front of the male.
"well if your not gonna do or pay me, get out" namjoon said as he stopped touching himself and looked over to all of them.

.

"no no well pay you.. but after that we want to talk, deal?" Jin said trying to speak not caring about the buldge in his pants, namjoon stayed silents as he move himself so that his chest was touching the bed while he pulled his ass up for them to see as he pulled a purple vibrator out of himself he then smirked towards them "then who's going to fuck me first then daddies?" he said devilishly as he wiggled his loosen ass in front of them, giving them a front row seats to the experience of a lifetime.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________
THATS IT AHHAHAHAA I MADE THIS CAUSE IM STREESED AS HEELLLLL BUT IDC AND HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THS,
.

.
and actually i wanted to do a smut for the story... should i do it? do u guys want me to write the smut scene on the next or skip it? comment about it
.
and do you guys like the story? ( )
.
.
thats it i guess
dont forget to vote,follow and comment
thats it i guess
@joonjooniexxx out peace :3