chapter 6

Y/N pov
i finally lost Hypnos......at least i think i did but just to make sure i looked behind me and saw no one so i shrugged and kept flying to camp half blood were my little half brother is.

30 MINUTES LATER

Once i finally started to see the camp i flew even faster but because of that i lost control and started to fall i screamed and yelled
"bitch stap halp!!"
i looked down and saw the floor nearing and a bunch of people crowding around the place i was going to land i looked over and saw a centaur guy running over to see what happen and once he looked up he looked panicked and ran away to grab something.

I looked away from the horse and  then i crashed into the dirt it hurt like hell i groaned in pain  and once the pain got to me i past out.

percy pov
we were training until we heard screams comming from ubove and there was a guy who had wings like that guy we faught in NYC i hope he is so that i can get to know him better😉

Me along with everyone ran over there ready to catch him if he couldnt catch him self i then heard hufs hitting the ground i looked over and saw chiron and he asked us what was going on we all then pointed at the sky and he saw the falling boy he panicked and ran back to the big house probably getting help.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a boom i looked over and saw that the guy with wings had crashed and passed out but one thing i noticed now that i even more closer to  him was how much he looked like that guy at the top of the roof and how hot he looked i then started to droll a bit while staring at his face.

I shook my head and told the apollo campers to do their job they seemed to be day dreaming with droll coming out of their mouths i glared at them and said
"HEY apollo campers no time for drolling do your job!!"
they snapped out of their thoughts  and ran over to the guy while blushing picking him up and caring him away.

Y/N pov
I woke up and saw that i was in a hospital bed i sat up and looked around i then saw a bunch of other people laying in beds which made me feel a bit unconfortable since the other patients were so close to my bed and i like my privacy.

I then went to streach my wings but then i finally noticed that they were wrapped in bandages
'fuck my wings are broken'
i growled and shuved the blanket off of me and pulled the cord things that i had at the other hospital out of my four arm.

Once they were all off i jumped out of bed and streached as far as i could as i was doing that i heard a door open so in curiousity i looked over and saw a blondy come in with a clip bored he seemed to be coming towards my bed.

Once actually looked up he saw that i was out of bed and fully funcuaning his eyes widend and ran up to me and grabed my shoulders
"why are you out of bed you fell out of the sky for fucks sake and how did you survive that!?"
i looked at him and said
"well mr.something i have wings and i lost control and fell and i guess its luck i mean dad would be pissed if he found out his son died right when he was trying to kill him soooo..."

The guy looked shocked and said
"wait.....your a demigod you should Have came here right when you found out"
i looked at him for a bit and rolled my eyes
"well mr.something my mom never told me about it and i just tumbled apun my dad and siblings..."
he looked at me causiously and asked
"wait....whos your parent then?"
i sighed and said
"look mr.something i have ONE sibling here and my dads Hypnos and i just wanted to meet my demigod half brother!"

He looked shook and walked slowly out the door Once he was fully out i shrugged and climed back into my hospital bed and fell asleep hoping i would see my brothers and dad there.