chapter 4

Y/N pov
My brothers looked shocked that i was tearing up i didint think that they would do anything about it until morpheus came up to me and hugged me i was surprised and was about to hug back but then i rememberd that they would be doing things to me right after so i pulled away and ran out the cave that we were in i could hear them run after me.

I summond my wings and flew upwards i could hear them summon theirs too i was getting scared i then felt 5 feathers from each wing fall off and glow, they flew towards my brothers and started to attack them my brothers seemed to be having a hard time fighting them off 'i guess when i get scared of nervouse my feathers come off and attack on their own i guess thats cool too'.

I then went back to paying attencion to were i was flying but then i saw dad flying there in place as if he was waiting for me this whole time with his arms crossed on his chest.

I didint have time to stop and fly the other way so in result i flew right into him and got so dazed that i could fly any more.My dad grabed me by the waist and started to fly mumbling some things under his breath somehow making sure i didint hear him.

Once i was able to see again i saw my feather flying traight towards my wings i knew they were just getting back in place so i didint close my eyes or anything.

Once my feather knive things hung back onto my wings i passed out from exhoustion at this point i realized how sleep deprived i was, i hadnt been sleeping well since i was in the hospital or before that now that i think about it but i always woke up late when my MOTHER would take CARE of me, ha what a bitch but at least i wasnt really sleep deprived when i was with the bitch.

Hypnos pov

I was very desapointed in Y/N i know i shouldnt have left him with that bitch anyway i mean i sorta glad i did since he grew up to be brave and risk taking from all the experience with his mother and in a way its kinda hot im not taking it back its greek mytholigy and incest is everywere.

I was now flying back to my house which is a cave in the under world that i share with thanatos, my wife and kids i just realized how pissed pasithea is going to be when she finds out that i fucked a mortal woman and had a baby but i hope she can take care of Y/N like the mother he never had.

I was close to home but then i stopped when i saw Y/N fly out of the cave with my 3 other other sons on his ass, Y/N looked panicked i wonder what morpheus, phantasos, and phobetor tried to do to him i then realized how flirtatious they sounded when i told them that they had to punish him in some way and im guessing they tried to rape him.

I snapped outa my thoughts and saw that Y/N wasnt paying attention to were he was flyling and then i noticed that he had let go 10 feathers in instinct cause he was so scared and made the feathers attack in their own thoughts i was surprised but proud i then realized that his feather can go solid and be used as throwing knives and as a shield which was good.

I looked over at Y/N and saw that he still wasnt paying attencion and decided to make him think that he was in trouble just for the fun of it so i crossed my arms and waited for him to finally look.

When he did his eyes widend and crashed into me i didint really feel it but he did and got dazed i then startd to fly back home and then noticed that the feather were coming traight towards Y/N wings and hung back on.

I then got my 3 other sons and made them come with me and on my way over there i was thinking about what punishmwnt i should do for all of them.