chapter 2

Y/N pov
i was getting bored from just walking around so i decided to cause just a bit of distruction so i went back home and got a japanese fox mask, some black gloves, i also got a gun that i kept to kill my self it still had bullets so thats good and then i got a bag to put stuff inside.

I went around trying to find a bank i need a bit of money i wasnt finding anything so i went to a roof and started to look from up there i then spotted a bank i grinned and then yawned i jist realized how tired i was but first i had to make a plan before i went home to sleep and rob that bank so i planned out that once i finish i could use my wings and fly away.

I grinned and pulled my mask and gloves on i then got my gun and put it in my pocket along with the bag i then jumped off the building weirdly just floating down once i got to the bottom i was very confused i didint use my powers or at least i think eh my dads going to be pissed when he finds out that i robbed a bank hope he dosent kick my ass.

i then started to walk to the bank i saw lots of people in side so i took a deep breath abd went in with my gun pointed at a lady
"put the fucking money in the bag!!"
she did as told and put everything in there once she finished i ran out the store to hear sirens 'fuck' i then made my wings apear and flew away i could feel the police officers shot at my wings but the bullets just reflected off i grinned tiredly and flew home making sure no one fallowed me.

TIME SKIP 20

i was now about to enter my window so i tucked my wings and did a swan dive into my window landing on the floor hard making. huge thump that Made my mom run up the stairs i got up and put my mask, gloves, and gun away in my closet and flopped on my bed counting down the seconds for my so called mother to run in i sorta like this new her not really it gives me the feeling that shes planning something i shrugged it off sitch is never a good thing and waited.

'3..2....1' and she busted through the door with a chain saw 'when did she get a chain saw i bet is was going to used as a torture weapon for me'
i growled and stared at my mom she lowerd the cahin saw and put her hands on her hips
"were the hell were you i just watched the new was that you !!?"
i smirked tiredly and said snuggling into my blankets
"yup but i got some cash to spend i also found somw new powers i can levitate i can grow my own wings!"
she looked shocked and said
"WHAT how do you know about your father!!?"
i snickerd and said
"well....i talked to my uncle in case you dont know who that is its thanatos"
she paled
"what did he tell you!!?"
i glared and said
"well he told me when i was in the hospital that it wasnt my time to die and that hypnos would be depressed if i died sooo"
she looked at me  and mumbled
"so thats why his heart stopped moving"
i laughed and said
"HA no thats a little trick i learned how to do from all the time you almost killed me!!"
she teared up and said she was sorry but i was never going to exept that apoligy i glared and asked her
"please leave mary im tired"
she looked at me shocked but left anyway i knew she was shocjed that i called her by her first name.

I snuggled even more into my pillows and fell asleep.

TimE SkIp 16 hours

I woke up and i was still tired i looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:30 PM it was sunset i yawned and walked down stairs and saw that my so called mother was not anywere near so i went to her room i walked on and saw that all her clothes were gone and everything i looked in the closet and found a note i opened it and it said

dear Y/N

i have decided to leave you dont consider me a mother after all i did to you and i get it i was just mad that i couldnt get anyone to love me  its just you look a bit like your father i was so mad that he left and every time i looked at you i saw him im sorry and goodbye since you can do  better on your own

I was hungry  and decided to go out to eat i got my wallet and put the cash that i stoll from yesterday inside.

I then  decided to go out my window instead if the the front door it gave me memorys of every time my mom would bring men home and walk in the beat me.

I shiverd and before i knew it i was at the pizza place i opened the door and walked in i then heard some one sniffing i looked over and saw a boy with black hair and sea green eyes next to a girl with blond hair and a guy with black hair and brown eyes he smelled like goat 'yup hes a sytar and those kids are demi-gods they are probably going to try and get me to go with them i walked over to a one person table and started to order my pizza i made so that the mist around me could make it so that my face is coverd by my fox mask.

Once it came back i ate it and kept sneaking glances at those other kids they did the sams i wanted2 to get out fast as possible so right when i finished i walked to the exit
"Hey you didint pay!!"
an emplyee yelled after me
i rolled my eyes and said
"fuck you i have better things to do"
the employee then said
"thats tecnically stealing!"
i yawned
"and whos ganna tell"
she decided to be brave and say
" i am you pay now or we call the cops"
i could see those kids ready to pull weapons out i ignored then and pulled my gun out i aimed and fired at the lady she got shot in the head and once everyone started to scream i walked out i could hear those kids fallowing me i walked into an allyway and climbed the brick wall to the roof .

"you know its not very nice to kill people"
i scoffed and turned around i saw those kids i sighed and said
"what do you want?"
the green eyed one looked at his friends and they nodded he walked towards me with his sword i just sat there and let him get close enough that the blade was up againts my neck i looked at him and asked
"you wanted to fight?"
he looked shocked and nodded slowly i pushed the blade away and stood up he got in fighting position and waited for mw to make my move i smiled and took out my wings.

He laughed and said
"ha what are wings going to do to me!?"
then the blondy said
"look you sea weed brain his feathers are litral blades"
his face then turned into horror i bursted out laughing at his face he then said
"what are you laughing at u-uh feather f-face!"
i laughed even more and called down soon enough.

"seriously  feather face the best you can come up with?"
he blushed i smirked and said
"look you guya elave me alone i leave you alone k?"
then the blondy said
"show us your face!"
i nodded i didint really care if somwone saw my face only if i kill someone or rob someone.

i then took the mist effect off and saw that they were all blushing i just stood there and them take it in until the sytar passed out from a bloody nose and thats when i said
"welp ill be on my wa-"
i then got shot with somethig the last thing i saw was a arrow i looked up and saw that the blond bimbo had shot an arrow i then started to feel extremely tired i started to trip on my until i could stand any more and passed out 'well shit.. i can imagine my dad being there ready to kick my ass'