chapter 3

Y/N pov
I woke up and i was in a cage i sat up and looked around there i saw zues and Hera staring at me in a really weird way i looked around me and saw the rest looking at me that way espially aphrodite i shiverd and awkwardly waved.

Zues then snapped out of it and yelled
"what is your name demigod  and who is your parent!!?"
i stared and said
"ok first of all drama queen*yawn* the names Y/N and im not telling you who my parent is cause if i tell you you'll tell him and he will kick my ass when he finds out what i did"
Zues then looked at me with anger and said
"so your parent is a guy........APOLLO interogate the other gods and see who is lying!!"
i was shook they are going going to desappointed when they find out that none of these guys are my parents i mumbled to my self "I know right there going to be so *yawn* disappointed that they couldnt find me right *yawn*"

My face paled when i heard his voice cause i knew i was fucked
i laughed awkwardly and turned around very slowly to not piss anyone off.

Once i met the eyes of my dad also known as hypnos i started to shake cauze im scared shitless about what this guy might do to me.He looked pretty disappointed in me so i looked down still shaking i then heared Zues yell
"what are you doing here hypnos!!?"
my dad looked away from me and told  zues
"just came to pick up my son"
I turned around and saw that zues was blushing while looking at me i could still feel my dads eyes staring into my soul while glaring at zues i whimperd in fear not wanting to know what he would do to me.

My dad then picked me up by my waist and told zues
"well im going to go have my son his pushment for killing a mortal and "barrowing" from them"
i glared slightly when he  did those quotation marks with his fingers but then stopped when he evilly grinned at me i knew i was fucked i looked down again and when i looked up i saw that hermes looked proud i smiled a bit at him but then whimperd in pain when my dad tightend his grip on my waist.

"well goodbye!"
I stiffend my hody and struggled he seemed to have hard time trying to keep me still soon enough i got out of his grip and ran to the nearest god who just happen to be herems i summoned my wings and flew onto his  lap and litrally glued my self on to him i looked back to my dad saw that he had his eyes narrowed at hermes and kept sneaking glances at me "is it just me or does he look at bit jealous"
i whisperd the hermes he nodded and grinned at hypnos my dad seemed to get mad so when he had enough he grew some wings and flew to me and pulled me off i struggled but he kept me still i then yelled
"get cho cracker hands of me bitch!!"
he stopped and glared at me i tilted my head back smiling just a bit his gaze softend and called 3 certain people which made me pale as casper the mother fucking ghost.

"Morpheus, phobetor, phantasos!!"
'oh shit' i then heard
"yes father....who is he?"
but the last part sounded a bit flirtarious i could feel my dad glare a bit at my half brothers
"this morpheus is your youngest brother he has done pretty bad things and as big brothers its your job to punish him now go!"
i made a face and pouted whilw looking at the other gods who were alightly laughing at my reactions to all this, my brothers nodded and did as told they then  were about to grab a part of my body until i said
"bruh you touch me i chomp your fingers off"
they smirked and each grabed a part of my body then i felt morpheus, phobetor each grab one wing but then let go once the touched the end of a feather.

I smirked and struggled morpheus then grabed me and was about ready to teloport me i then said to all the other gods
" tell the black hair goat guy,  green eyed asshole , blond bitch that i fucking hate them thank you and good night!!"

the gods seemed to laugh i smiled but then rememberd that i was about to get tortured by my siblings in a some way i closed my eyes when we telaported cause i got naucius.

I opened my eyes and saw that we were in a cave of some sort i looked around and saw that my beother we standif ther ewith smirks on their faces i gulped and pulled out some jelly beans and said
"you want one?"
the raised their eyes brows and just looked at me while i did the same i then heard
"hey brother you home!?"
i looked over and saw that thanatos was standing there in the entery he saw me and said
said
"told you do not to do anything you might regret Y/N"
he turned around and walked away i glared at him and turned back to my brothers who were standing there with lust in their eyes i gulped again and started to ear up  infear.