Rage

The riot officer tried to pull the trigger, that was until I unleashed my wings. They broke the chair that they had bound me to. I was a little annoyed by them. The officer was completely taken by surprise.

Police officer: What the hell!?

I grabbed the riot officer's neck, I chuckled.

Me: Why this is an awfully familiar scenario. Where have I seen it before? Oh yeah this is how I killed my father.

??? Male: Male guardian, not father.

I growled.

Me: Shut up.

The riot officer punched my arm, kindly reminding me of what I wanted to do.

Me: Now I'll squeeze like so.

I began to crush his windpipe slowly cutting into his neck until his head feel off his shoulders. I turned towards the other officer.

Me: Your turn.

The officer backed away from me until his back hit a wall. I chuckled.

Me: Looks like you have nowhere to go, I hope you don't have a family.

The officer began to whimper patheticly.

Police officer: Why did you say that?

I looked him dead in the eyes.

Me: Because you're never going to see them again.

With that I grabbed him by his left wrist and right ankle. I lifted him in the air and began to pull him from both sides, his screams of pain were music to my ears. When I finally ripped him into two separate pieces. I dropped him down and effortlessly busted the door of the room wide open. I looked around and saw a no one, I let out a sigh of relief.

Me: Looks like I'm in the clear.

Just as I said that I felt something wrap itself around my leg, whatever it was lifted me in the air. When it turned me around I felt my blood freeze and boil at the same time.

Slenda: You are nowhere near being in the clear.

I felt my heart racing, I couldn't tell if it was from joy or rage. I spoke coldly.

Me: What do you want?

Slenda seemed to notice my uneasiness, because she asked me.

Slenda: If I set you down, will you run?

I looked at her, still a little angry at her.

Me: I can't, and won't, make any guarantees.

Slenda asked me.

Slenda: This is about what Masky said, isn't it?

I just looked away from her. She sighed.

Slenda: What Masky said was out of line, you should come back to the mansion. There I can explain everything. So will you come?

I didn't answer, she just said.

Slenda: In that case, I have no choice but to take you back by force.

I managed to jump out of her arms.

Me: Leave me ALONE!

Just when I was about to lose control, something snapped in my head, I passed out. Only thing that I heard was Slenda sighing....

Slenda POV:
My rage of what Masky did increased yet again when I had to knock Shawn out. When we get home I'm going to make her apologize to Shawn and she's going to have to clean the mess that Shawn made when he left the other pasta's home. After that I hope Shawn well stay, but I can only hope. I sighed.

Me: Sorry Shawn, this is for your own good.

A/n: Okay guys I am honestly trying to keep all my stories going, but I think they I'm doing to many at once.

Siris: In other words we you guys to decide which stories should be put on tempary hold.

A/n: So please tell which ones should be in hold, remember we will pick up in them later. So while you decide I'm going to make another part for one of my stories, not sure which one though. Talk to you guys next chapter.