The Seal

Shawn POV:
I was flying around in the sky looking for somewhere where I could rest safely. Then I found a little shack that looked run down and abandoned.

As I got closer I saw that it was made on a stone base with crude metal door and walls made of thick trees reinforced with some sort of enchantment on the roots. I spoke out loud.

Me: I wonder what is so important that they went though all of this trouble to keep this sealed?

Then that male voice spoke again.

Male???: Yes you've returned home, look at the place after they decided to separate us. This was once the place of pure power, a place where our warriors would sacrifice the leaders of conquered tribes to give us satisfaction of killing them. We will rise once again and take back what belongs to us... Son.

I grabbed my head.

Me: Don't call me that, my father is dead, I killed him myself.

Then the female voice started.

Female???: They were merely guardians, at least your "mother" was. I still don't know what she saw in that drunk.

I feel out of the sky and landed at the door. I grabbed my head.

Me: SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!

When they finally grew quiet I looked up to see that I was at the door. Something seemed to be drawing me towards the door. I reached my hand out to the handle. And right before I could do much as touch it I was grabbed from behind and a bag was put over my head. When I felt the handcuffs I immediately knew what was happening. I was being placed under arrest for the killing of my parents.

Police Officer: We got him, let's get back to the station, this place has always given me the creeps.

Judging by the feel of the one that was holding me. His hands told me he was in riot gear.

Riot officer: Yeah besides we can't let him escape.

With that the carried me to a police car and drove off to the station...

Slenerwoman POV:
I reached the seal and noticed that it had not been tampered with. I let out a sigh of relief. Then I noticed that there had been a slight struggle I felt Shawn's energy and mortal traces of energy. I spoke out loud.

Me: I guess someone thought that they could kidnap him. However I need to find him...

Shawn POV:
When the vehicle I was in stopped I was dragged out. When I was finally set down roughly in a chair and chained to the table and walls. The bag on my head was yanked off.

Police officer: Well kid, what do you got to say for yourself? You killed your own parents and set the place on fire!

I growled, they jumped back at my sudden change of mood. The riot officer loved at my eyes, seeing no emotion.

Riot officer: I don't even think you deserve to live, you need to be put down like the animal you are.

He pulled out a pistol out of its holster and pointed it at my head.

Riot officer: Any last words, murderer?

I looked at him defiantly, not wanting to look scared.

Me: Yeah, I do: they deserved what I did, you think that I did it for fun? Don't make me laugh, I snapped. That's what killed them. That's also what's going to kill you.

The police officer just chuckled.

Police officer: Really? What makes you say that?

I just smiled.

Me: You'll see, oh yes, you will see....

A/n: Okay guys, what do you think? Is there anything I should add? Remember that if you suggest something I just might include it. Also sorry if this seems a little late, I've been working on a bunch of stories at once..

Siris: He's hoping that you guys like the story so far. And realty wishes that he doing this right. Anyways we got to go, talk to all of you guys next chapter.