What Am I

Shawn POV:
I ran towards them, when I finally reached them Slenderwoman reached out to me with one of her hands.

Slenderwoman: Are you ready to come with us?

I simply nodded, grabbing her hand. I felt a strange sensation go through my body, I felt as if I was floating in nothing, then I hit dirt.

Me: Where are we exactly?

Slenderwoman picked me up with one of her tendrils, she revealed that we were in the Slender Woods outside of Slender Manor.

Sally: We're home Shawn, we're home.

I was set back down to the ground, when I got up I heard the door slam open. Suddenly I felt a knife up against my throat and a female voice hiss.

???: Who the fuck are you?

Slenderwoman quickly grabbed the female and responded.

Slenderwoman: Jess this Shawn, the newest member of the Creepypasta family. Treat him well, he protected Sally from a "hands on" guy, knocking him out cold.

Jess looked at me with some sort of new version of happiness, her carved smile grew even wider.

Jess: He helped Sally, then he's alright in my book.

I then looked out in the distance and saw only trees that went on for what seemed like forever. I asked out loud.

Me: What am I? I'm not human, that's for sure.

Slenderwoman grabbed my shoulder and guided me inside. She seemed to understand my confusion. Soon though, all of my thoughts were blown away by the creepypasta family. They were all girls! I soon found myself blushing at the sight of all of them.

Then a monochrome clown girl looked at me and asked.

???: Who is that, Slender?

I know that this chapter is a little bit on the sucky side, but I'm trying to figure out how to get back into this.