-

We got to Jack G's house and I smiled when I saw the house. It wasn't too big, and wasn't too small. It looked so cozy and warm. Like an amazing place to grow up in.

Jack and Jack helped me bring my bags in and we entered the house. It was bigger on the inside, kind of like the TARDIS.

"You must be Hailey! Oh, I've been dying to meet you!" A woman crushed me in a hug. I smiled, feeling already at home. Jacks parents were so nice already and they didn't even know me.

"Hi" I smiled.

"I'm Katherine, Jacks mom. And this is my husband David" I shook their hands and both Jacks were walking upstairs.

"Babe you comin'?" Jack yelled down.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec" I said back. I looked back at Jacks parents. "Thank you so much for letting me stay for a couple months. It means a lot that I get to spend time in Jacks hometown."

"Oh it's no problem dear, don't thank us. We should be thanking you for being the one who makes our son happy." Katherine smiled.

I gave her another kind smile before following Jack and Jack upstairs.

"You'll stay in my sister Molly's room since she doesn't live with us anymore" Jack told me, setting my bags in an almost completely empty room. The only things in the room were a bed, a bedside table, and a dresser. It was enough, and it's not like I needed anything else. I probably wouldn't be spending much time in here anyway. I'll probably be outside a lot, seeing as it's the end of summer and going into fall. Lately it's been a bit breezy, and the leaves are starting turn, so that's a good sign. For me, anyway. Fall is my favorite season.

"I'm so tired" I said, pouting as I looked up at Jack G.

"I bet you are. You should get some sleep. I'll wake you up when dinners ready." Jack said. I suddenly saw the absence of JJ, and I looked at Jack in confusion.

"Where's JJ?" I asked.

"Oh he had to go home. His mom texted him." Jack said. I nodded.

"Okay I guess I'll take a little nap then" I laughed.

"Okay. Sweet dreams babe" Jack kissed me lightly and left the room. I flopped onto the bed and sighed. I checked my phone a little but before finally closing my eyes.

-

I felt someone shake me awake, and I groaned, turning over and trying to fall back asleep. Suddenly, I felt a weight being put onto me and I groaned again.

"The fuck?" I said, looking at the bed. Jack was laying on top of me, smiling like a little kid.

"Dinner will be ready in like 20 minutes" He said, getting up.

"Kk" I said, getting up. I went into the bathroom and grimaced when I saw myself. I hastily went back into the room, grabbed my make up bag, hair stuff, and toothbrush and toothpaste. I set them neatly on the counter and brushed out my hair, putting it in a messy bun. I fixed my make up, only putting on some mascara and eyeliner, and brushed my teeth.

I exited the bathroom and grabbed my phone, making my way downstairs.

"Oh honey, we're having chicken and some corn, I hope that's okay with you. If it's not, I can cook you up something else."

"Uhhh I'm actually vegan" I said, feeling bad about not being able to eat her food. She probably made it special since I'm here. I decided to go vegan a month ago, because I wanted to lose weight. And all the fatty foods I was eating weren't healthy.

"Oh, we have some veggie burgers in the freezer! I can cook you up one!" She smiled brightly.

"That's perfect" I smiled. "I can cook it though."

"Nonsense, you're our guest!" She smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I insist. Now go sit down" She jokingly scolded me. We both laughed and I sat down next to Jack at the kitchen table.

I smiled to myself. Katherine was so nice to me, nicer than my mom ever was to me. She was more of a mom than my mom would ever be. I sighed, realizing I was only here for a few hours and I was already growing attached to people.

I can't let that happen. Emotional attachment means giving your trust to people. And when you give your trust to someone they usually end up losing it. And when they lose your trust, you're the only one who ends up getting hurt.

-

Hey guys!

So I don't know if you saw but last chapter I put that I'm like a mom to all of you so I'm now a mom to everyone who reads this book. You know who your dad is? Big daddy Foosh, aka Jake Foushee but yeah I'm head over heels in love with him

I wish some of the guys read this book.... sigh

I also wish I could meet any of the guys. I know a bunch of you have already met them but I haven't met them.... any of them.

Anywaaaaays hope you liked the chapter (:

And I keep seeing comments saying Hailey is being portrayed as acacia clark and SHES NOT! I never said that.

I find her more portrayed as Kylie Jenner or Kendall idk maybe someone else. You can leave a comment saying who you want Hailey to be portrayed as (: