Going to School

Bella's P.O.V

*5 weeks after setting up the house*

Its been so long since I've hunted and im really craving some blood right now. My friends still haven't arrived in Forks yet but when they do i'm going to go crazy. I haven't seen them in years! So i miss them like crazy hopefully when i see them they'll still be working on the animal diet like me. I've had a perfect record of not having human blood in 5 years! Its the longest i have ever lasted but i may ruin it if some poor human comes near my house right now.

(Knock Knock)

I stiffened and then smelt the familiar scent of my 2 best friends. I quickly raced downstairs and opened the door to see a smiling Paige and Carlos. "What no hug?"Paige said with her hands on her hips. I grabbed them both and hugged them tight. "Whoa Bella my arm!"Carlos cried and i heard a slight cracking sound coming from him and let go. "Whoops sorry I'm just so excited to see you guys again" i apologized. "So are we but jeez u nearly broke my arm" Carlos complained "I said i was sorry didn't i?" i said crossing my arms. "Yeah u did and i forgive u" he said and hugged me again. We pulled back and in his emotions he felt embarrassed which i pointed out to him. "I don't get embarrassed look at me I'm a vampire from the south wars" he replied laughing nervously "Sure you don't" Paige said and high fived me.

We were inside the house talking when Paige gasped and looked at me worriedly. "Um Bells?" "Yeah?" i asked "Your eyes are black when was the last time u fed?" she said staring at me in my eyes. "Um i don't know like about a month." i replied shrugging "Bella!" she yelled at me  "I'm fine Paige stop worrying" i said getting annoyed "Bells u need to ear or Izzy's going to go on a rampage!" Carlos said coming up besides his sister. "I'm fine guys really Stop!" i yelled and then ran up to my room.

****************************************

Paige's P.O.V

When we arrived to our new home i was super excited and bubbly but when i saw Bella's eyes i knew what would happen. Tomorrow we start school for the first time with some humans and if she gets hungry Iz will come out and start killing innocent people! I didn't want that to happen so i tried telling her to hunt but of course she's stubborn and instead ran up to her room away from us. I looked at my brother Carlos immediately knew what he was feeling. I didn't need Bella's gift to tell me because it was in his eyes he was terrified of what would happen tomorrow and to be honest so was I. If Peter sees any of this he'll get his friend for help which will probably end up getting Iz madder but who knows it could help her...at least a little.

********************************

(morning/next day)

Bella's P.O.V

I stayed in my room all day starving. I didn't want to prove them right so i didn't hunt last night like i should've but who knows i could possibly not really be that hungry and let Iz out. I looked in my mirror and saw that my eyes were indeed black but decided i could fix that with my gift from Paige and Carlos. I thought for a minute and then knew what i decided to look like. I choose my older brother  who had honey colored curly hair and blue eyes.

 I choose my older brother  who had honey colored curly hair and blue eyes

I looked in the mirror again and saw what i looked like and smiled. I looked like him for the first time and liked it. After doing the glamor i decided to change into some nice clothes so i picked a white blouse and a pair of light blue jeans and black converse. When i was  finished i ran downstairs and saw a note belonging to Paige and Carlos saying.

Bella,

We're sorry for upsetting u last night we just got worried about u. So to make up for it go outside and look at ur present from Peter and us. We already left in ours and decided to give u some space until u arrive at school. We hope u like it and we'll meet u at school in the parking lot.

Love you!

P & C

I raced outside and almost squealed key word almost. In my driveway there was a BMW that was a beautiful white color with a note from Peter saying to have a good day at school and not get into trouble. I hoped in the car after reading it and took off. The speed limit was 55 but i was going 90mph I couldn't control my speed i was having so much fun going fast that why when another car a Volvo came out from the woods too i quickly pressed the breaks. I missed the car by a inch and quickly ducked down when the person in the other car got out and walked towards me. I didn't want to talk to them so i kept my windows up and sunk down in my seat so they couldn't see me. The boy that was walking towards me looked inside my window but couldn't see anything so he went back to his car and took off. I got up from my hiding place and watched him go. He was going even faster than me and i was the vampire! I waited a while for him to turn into the school and then took off to but slower this time.

Upon arriving Paige and Carlos quickly walked to my side and stiffened. I looked at them curiously but didn't get anything from them since they were still frozen. I stepped out of the car and took a small wift off air and smelt them. There was 5 of them and they were going to this school too i didn't know who they were because i also smelt the blood of all the human around me and nearly passed out. Carlos zoned out a little bit and then looked at me with wide eyes. All of a sudden Paige's phone went of to and i heard Peter screaming "STOP HER!!" and then everything became blurry after that.

*************************************************

Jasper's P.O.V

My sibling and i just arrived to school when we smelt other vampires. Me being me immediately got in front of Alice to protect her but then i felt her freeze and saw her eyes glaze over. I looked at Edward and he just shrugged not getting anything but then i heard a sound and looked in the direction of it. Standing next to a white BMW stood the 3 vampires but one of them looked ready to kill. My instincts felt the nerve to go and help her but i just stood still freezing. I then heard one of the other vampires phone go off and image my surprise when i heard my Captain's voice yell "STOP HER!!" and immediately saw her get ready to pounce on to something.

I ran to her and hit her in the back of her head so that she would knock out. When i did that though she didn't fall but instead turned around and glared at me with her pitch black eyes. I looked at her and then felt her emotions they were hunger,anger,and recognition. The last one confused me but when she closed her eyes tightly and then opened them again her eyes were a golden color like ours. "Jasper.....?" she whispered and then froze in my arms and turned to look at Alice coming up besides me to  show i was taken. "I....i..need to go ...sorry" she said and ran off.

******************************************************************************************

Well guys hope u enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry for not updating soon I've had lots of stuff on my plate trying to get exempt from taking test for school. Anyways have a good day readers.

And dont forget to follow,vote,and comment pls.