16. The Gathering

Börja om från början

"So guys, let's come to the point before Swayam comes..." I said and everyone looked confused...

"You invited him too?" Simmi asked and I nodded...

"I invited him later in the evening and you all much early because I have a plan... And you guys know for what..." I said and Nil cut me off next saying...

"To know the mysterious girl of The Swayam Shekhawat" he said animatedly and I chuckled...

"Wait wait... Am I missing something???" Pia asked and I facepalmed myself in my mind. She doesn't know anything!!!

"Yup... You don't know what we know..." I said and she frowned...

"Care to enlighten me then" she said and leaned forward, resting her right elbow on her knees and her face in her palms...

"That night when you were wasted and passed out, we got a small sneak a peak into Swayam's past and the reason behind his arrogant, grumpy behaviour" I said and her eyes looked more interested in the topic as she nodded to me to continue...

"And the reason behind it is... A girl!" As soon as I said this, her elbow on knees slipped and she jerked down suddenly, startled... She quickly recovered herself and sat straight giving blank expressions to everyone... I smirked at her... Poor Pia! She doesn't know that we all know what's in her heart, damn! We don't even know that she herself know this or not... But not only me, each and every person was looking at her, to which she was confused...

"What!?" She asked and we all shrugged and shook our heads and diverted our attention...

"Continue now..." She said and was curious to know further...

"So that's it!!! We know nothing else about it" Simmi spoke this time...

"But we know one thing, who so ever this mystery girl is, Swayam is broken because of her and he stopped loving and living his life like before" I concluded and I can see the changes of expression on Pia's face from curious, to hurt, to disappointed, to sad, to concerned... I smiled at that, this Swayam doesn't know what he is missing in someone else's grief...

"So, what's the plan now???" Amar asked and I gave everyone a lopsided grin...

"Now spill it already!!" Nil said and I sighed to start...

"My plan is to search who is this girl!!! I mean, we can help him out only if we will know more about it..." I said and everyone nodded...

"But how will we do that?" Bharat asked and I continued...

"We can go and search in some places to get any clue of the girl... Since Swayam is so attached to her, I hope that he has hid her memories everywhere he goes..." I took a breath and said... "So we have to search at his home, his office and his personal things such as, MacBook, laptop, mobile, wallet, etc... We have to divide that job among ourselves"

"I don't think this is gonna work... It is so simple and straight... I mean, why will he want anyone to know his personal things to keep it everywhere???" Rinni said and she was right at some point...

"You are right Rinni. But we don't have any other option as well... You only think, is there any other thing we can do? No right!... We can atleast try this once" I said and everyone seem to agree with me...

"So quickly say us, who is gonna do what?" Vicky asked out of curiosity...

"I, am going to his home. I will make some excuse and go there tomorrow..." I said and they all nodded...

"While you guys today, when he is here, try to search for something in his other things when we distract him..." I said and everyone agreed...

"But Rey! You left out the office part" Pia said and I smirked at her...