23: Group activity

Me
Hi, is this Kim Juwon?
It's me, Park Jisung.

Unknown number
Yeah it's me, Juwon.

You named the contact 'Kim
Juwon'

Me
Great, are you already at the café?

Kim Juwon
Not yet, but I'm already walking
towards it, so I guess I'm here already?

Me
Can you wait at least 3 to 5 minutes?
I'm still walking my way there.

Kim Juwon
Yeah sure, no problem.

~~~~~

I ran my way to the café as fast as I could so that Juwon wouldn't have to wait for long (even though I asked him to wait for me).

After a minute of running, I reached the café and saw him outside holding two cones of ice cream. "Oh did you run? You shouldn't have— but here, have ice cream to cool you off" He handed me one and I thanked him for it.

But I noticed something weird, the way he look at the ice cream, its... sad?

"Is something wrong?" I asked, making him looked at me. "It's just, I remember my younger sister. We always eat ice cream when we're young, it was her favorite dessert" He seems to miss his younger sister so much, I wonder what happened to her. "Would you mind if I ask you what happened to her? Or maybe what happened to the both of you?" He chuckled which made me confuse.

"Its complicated" He looked up, it looks like he's stopping his tears from falling down.

After a second of silence, I heard my phone ringing. I looked at Juwon and he nodded, telling me to answer it.

~~~~~

"Hey Miyoung"

"You guys comin' or nah?"

"We are, Ms Leader. Don't worry
we're on our way there"

"Okay okay"

~~~~~

She ended the call and I slip my phone back to my pockets. "I think we should get going" Juwon nodded and we started to walk our way to Minhyung's house.

~~~~~

After a few minutes of walking, we reached Minhyung's house. We rang the doorbell on their gate and got greeted by his mother.

"Minhyung and your other classmates are inside waiting for you guys" She smiled at us which we returned and thanked her for opening the gate.

We entered their house which caught our group mates' attention. "Finally!" Miyoung said and stretched.

"We're done, you guys can go now" I looked at her with my confused face and she just laughed. "Kidding, let's start"

"But since we have lots of time to make the project..." Jihye started and got followed by Minhyung after. "We decided that we get to know Kim Juwon first" Juwon looked shocked by hearing what he said but chuckled after.

"Alright, what do you guys wanna know first?"

~~~~~

Hey guys, it's me the author! I'm here to ask you guys, should I make every chapter longer?

Because I realized that I'm updating very short chapters every single time.

Also, I would like to know your opinion on me making an IZ*ONE fanfic.

But also, I would like to thank the people that supported this book!

Thank you so much <3