5: Threats?

Haewon is currently lying on her bed. Thinking about someone that texted her last night, someone that she last saw when she was 10.

~~~~~

She's currently walking her way to school, meeting the eyes of other students. And continued walking her way to her classroom.

She reached her locker, she opened it. What is this? She asked herself as soon as she saw a letter on her locker. She grabbed and opened it.

Stay away from Jisung,
or else.

Jisung? Park Jisung? That's impossible, there's a lot of people named Jisung in Korea. But who sent this? And why?

The bell rang, she decided to crumple and throw the paper in the nearby bin and made her way to her classroom.

~~~~~

"Study your notes well, we'll having a quiz next week" Ms. Kang reminded before heading out. Its their break time, Haewon decided to drop by the lockers since she forgot her snacks inside.

She reached the lockers, when she opened hers she saw another letter.

I saw you crumpled and throw
the paper. Do you want
more than papers?

But before
I do that, let me remind you.
Stay away from my Jisung.

"I don't even know who's the Jisung this person is talking about" She mumbled to herself and grabbed her snacks. She decided to crumple the paper again and putted it in her skirt's pocket.

~~~~~

Me
Hey Nana

Nana
Yes Wonie?

Me
Do you know someone
named Jisung in our
school?

Nana
Well, there's 3 people
named Jisung in our school.

Nana
First is Yoon Jisung hyung.

Nana
Second is Han Jisung.

Nana
Then my friend Park Jisung.
Message not sent

Me
Who's the third one?

Me
Lemme guess, you probably
don't have any load left don't you?

Nana
You're always right
Message not sent

Me
Gotta go, I'll see ya in the weekends.

~~~~~

"Hey Nana who are you texting?" Jeno asked. "Oh its just my cousin" As soon as he said that the bell rang, it means that their break time is already done.