14: Jealous?

•—++—•PARK JISUNG•—++—•

"Hey, Jisung-ah!" I turned to my right to see who whispered to me. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you want to see something, shocking?" Something shocking? Hmm maybe? I nodded my head. Then he pointed his finger somewhere.

Wait, someone. It was two people, laughing... Jeno hyung and Haewon.

"Alright stop looking" Chenle hyung covered my eyes but I removed them right away. "Its okay" He doesn't seem to be convinced enough. "You sure? Because you look like you could possibly punch someone right now" He laugh, there goes the dolphin.

"Heyy! What are you two talking about?" - Renjun hyung.

"Yeah, whispering at each other" - Mark hyung.

"And a sudden burst of laughter by the one and only, Chenle" - Donghyuck hyung.

"So, mind telling us?" - Jaemin hyung.

Didn't expect they'll notice us whispering with each other... "W-Well were talking about the incoming exams next month!" I said. Hope they're convinced already. "So why is Chenle laughing if you're talking about the incoming exams?"

"I-I was saying it would be funny if they accidentally put an answer to the exams!" Then he released a nervous laugh.

Luckily the bell rang, we've been saved by the bell!

~~~~~

I heard some gossips going around the classroom, and I happen to hear one clearly.

"I heard there's a new student transferring, and they said he'll be on our section!"

"How do you know he's a he?"

"I overheard from the teachers when I went to their faculty to pass my project to Ms. Choi"

A transferee? Well, its good to have new students and I hope to be friends with him too.