Chapter four

Okay, totally off topic but.... FUCKING DOGS EATING HORSES IN AN OPEN ARENA! My brother is so ANNOYING! Ughhhhhhhh, okay.. sorry for the outburst... carry on. ;)

I woke up to icy water being poured on my head. I shot my head up immediately, panting.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed, full awake now.

I saw Liam standing there, clutching his stomach while laughing uncontrollably "you... should have seen.... your face!" he said in between laughs. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Well, I should go get in the shower" I said getting out of bed.

After he finally finished laughing, he stopped me and spoke again "My parents said something about taking you out shopping today, and since it's Sunday, we have school tomorrow.. so we're going to have to get you registered" he said and I sighed.

"Damn..." I cursed.

"What?" He said looking at me.

I hesitated a bit before speaking "Well.... um..... just wondering, um.." I sighed. "What will people think about me being gay?" I said quickly.

It took him a while before processing the words I had said "Oh, yeah.. it's fine. There's quite a bit of gay people in the school, so it will be okay" He said.

I sighed in relief "okay" I said, now smiling.

I saw Liam's eyes wonder down, then I remembered I was only in my boxers. I started to blush, then realized that his eyes were wide, and he was staring at something. I didn't know what, and it made me really uncomfortable, so I tried to walk past him.

He stopped me and pushed me back, grabbing my wrist "Hey! Ow!" i screamed "what the hell are you-"

"What is that?!" he said, gesturing my wrist. I felt my cheeks go red as I snapped my wrist back.

"nothing.." I mumbled, once again trying to get past.

I was stopped, yet again, but this time I was pushed against the wall "ow.." i said weakly.

Liam took my wrist once again and just stared at it, then looked in my eyes "Why did you do that?" he said softly.

"do what?" I said, playing dumb.

"Cut yourself!" he nearly shouted. I could feel my eyes getting watery, but I blinked back the tears.

"I- I told you. I had a rough past" I said, looking down.

He didn't say anything, just stood there looking deep into my eyes. He looked back at my wrist and pulled it to his lips. He kissed every single cut then looked back up at me "promise me you won't do it again?" he said softly. I nodded as he kissed my wrist one more time and pulled back.

"good" he said, returning back to reality. "well, hurry and get cleaned up then meet me, Ruth, and mom downstairs" he said while walking out of the room.

I let out a long breath that I never realized I had been holding.

What the fuck just happened?!

He hates me one second, then he goes and does that?

What the hell is wrong with him? I mean... I barely know him, why does he even care?!

I sighed again and stepped out of the door, heading to the bathroom.

__________________________________________________________________________

"come on! Just try on one more thing?" Ruth pouted. I sighed and grabbed the clothing from her hand.

"Fine" I mumbled, stepping back into the changing room. I examined what she had handed me. It was a red polo, and it looked quite nice.

I slipped it on and looked in the mirror. It actually suited me.

After admiring myself, I stepped out of the room, showing the others.

"I like it" I heard Ruth say.

"Me too.." Liam said..... blushing?

"Well then that's a keeper!" Karen said as Ruth nodded.

I noticed how Liam was still staring at my body, I blushed and went back into the dressing room. I changed back into my clothes, and stepped out. I saw that Liam had a pout on his lips, it was quite adorable actually.

I smiled as we bought the clothes and headed to the car.

We went to the school, registered, went home, and now we are in the living room.. just casually talking about our lives. I couldn't help but notice Liam's eyes on me the whole time. He was starting to scare me, first he hated me, and now he can't keep his eyes off of me!

Maybe he's just confused, but I can be wrong.

I just got to get in his mind.

I need to figure him out.

VERY SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!

Hope you liked it though ;) *wink wink*

Anyways, love you all for reading THANK YOU! :D

By the way, I have a new idea for a fanfic :D I don't know what bromance to make it though....... I was thinking Ziam, I got that Idea from LarryAndZiall..... But if you don't like that, comment what bromance you think I should do and I'll think about it ;)

COME ON IT WON'T HURT TO COMMENT!

OR VOTE.....?

Hahahahaha, I should leave now.... LOVE YOU! :D

~Keely ;) x