Intro: Night life

When i go on the stage nothing goes through my mind but my goals and i do what i got to do to get my money by all means. I gathered all my money before i got off the stage with my bucket and i reached my goal tonight which was 2,500$ i been here since 2 pm and a bitch feet is aching. I went to rogers office to give him his cut but he always got some bullshit to say so i just sat the money in his chair and walked out and gave the dj his cut. I don't need to go in the back with the girls i just go in the bathroom and throw on my jogging suit even though i have my own dressing room. After i left the bathroom i went out the back door and walked to my car, when i looked at the time on my phone it was 1:30 in the morning and i got my finance class at 8 but i'ma have to push through and sleep these little hours i got but before i go to my house i'ma stop at the store and get me some rellos. I need to see whats open because i'm hungry as hell and  it's been a long day. thinking about my next hairstyle while driving to the store and as i pulled up to the store my phone started ringing and it was my girl Nikki.

 "Wassup girl"

"I was calling to see if you can study with me tomorrow because i need help in math and you're the only person i know that is good."

"Yeah that's fine you would just have to meet me right after my 8 am class and we can study until my 10:30 class." 

"Okay well see you in the morning goodnight."

"Goodnight *hangs up*."

I parked my car and walked in the store and got what i came for but as always i run into somebody and this particular somebody been trying to get me since i was 18 but jokes on him because i know Kevin has a whole family and girlfriend and i would never deal with a nigga like that because i ain't disrespectful.

"Yo mai where you going ?"

I stopped and turned around to show him my rellos and kept walking.

"So you can't speak to a nigga now huh? I see how it is."

" Hi kevin i just got off and i'm tired i'm sorry  if you feel some type of way i'm just sleepy and ready to get in my bed."

" Ight shorty have a goodnight and text a nigga back sometime."

I just rolled my eyes and started up my car then headed to McDonald's and got a quick meal, after i got my order i drove so fast to my apartment. It felt so good when i got in the door i had got naked and put on my robe then ate my food. I was so relieved to be off my feet, after i ate i started rolling my blunts and ran me a hot bubble bath then got in. To be 19 and have two cars, my own apartment, and in college while saving money to do what's best for my life but i'm not fully complete yet till i got my company started which will be after i get my bachelors degree in two more years, i feel like i'm in my prime but i'm missing something that money can't buy and that's my happiness. I'm a young beautiful black woman but i'm so damaged and did a lot of fucked up shit throughout my years of living also. When i sat in the hot water it felt so good to be relaxing and smoking a blunt on a full stomach after work but i can't be in here to long . After soaking for 45 minutes i let the water out and dried off and grabbed my next blunt sitting on the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror admiring me and what I've accomplished but i'm not happy with what i had to go through to get where i'm at in life and if only i had someone to guide me as young woman i would be doing better then what i'm doing now. I smoked the blunt half way down and put it out and did my night routine. Then after that i put my hair up in a bun and put my t-shirt on and climbed in bed , i was watching tv for a little to minute but i got tired and called it a night.

NEXT MORNING

I jumped up hearing my 7:30 alarm, i was so tired and really didn't want to get up but i had to if i wanted my successful lifestyle I climbed off my bed and walked to the bathroom and brush my teeth; I'ma just keep my hair in a bun and throw on some sweat and a t-shirt. My phone started ringing and it was demontrae, my little friend i fuck with from time to time.