Suprise Party!?!

Vivica's POV:
Today is my 20th birthday and AJ said that he has a surprise for me later on today, and I'm really anxious to find out what it is going to be! I've been wanting to meet the guys for a while now, AJ is always talking about how great they are and stuff.
"V are u ready?" AJ said. He is supposed to take me out somewhere but he won't tell me where.
"I'm coming!" He told me to wear something casual so I put on my favorite outfit: light wash ripped jeans, Backstreet Boys muscle shirt and some grey vans. I went down stairs and AJ said " Of course you would wear this". I laughed at the fact that he said that! "Shut up AJ". We had gotten into his 1997 Mustang and drove off. "Can u please tell me where we're going?" I whined! "Nope" He said before he chuckled.
About 15 minutes later we where at this party with about 100+ people. "AJ what is this and why are there so many celebrities here?". "This is your party and i've invited everyone" he said laughing at how surprised i was. There are so many people here like *Nsync but not Chris Kirkpatrick, Britney Spears, Boyz 2 Men, and so on.
"AJ, Oh My Gosh, I can't believe you did this for me! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!" I yelled and was practically crying. "You're welcome, anything for you!" He said while giving me a hug and kiss on the forehead.