Chapter 16

Third point of view

Ryan gets freaked out and yells" Michael what the fuck are you doing!?"

Michael looks at Ryan. " Ryan I'm in love with you. I love you so much. I wanna be with you", Michael confessed.

" Michael I'm sorry I don't have feelings for you. I'm in love with Jim".

" What? He's with Dwight!"

Ryan sighs and says, " Yeah I know but their relationship is falling apart." Ryan then yells " Now can you get the fuck out of the restroom now!!?"

" NO!", Michael yells back. "Not until you listen to me. I love you. I wanna be with you. All I think about is you. I can't get you out of me head. I love you."

" Michael! I don't love you! I will never ever fucking love you! Get that through your fucking head! Now get the fuck out of the restroom!"

Jim hears the screaming and runs to the bathroom.

"What's going on! Open the door!", Jim shouts.

" Jim help! Michael's insane!"

" Ryan you will be with me!", Michael yells.

And with that Michael grabbed Ryan by the face and kissed him hard and forcefully.

Ryan pushes Michael of off him and darts toward the door. He quickly unlocks the door and runs out. Ryan then hides behind Jim so Michael can't get to him.

" Ryan!?...", before Michael could even finish saying anything. Jim interrupted him and yelled" Michael get the fuck out of my house now! Before I call the police!"

Michael chooses not to argue back with Jim and leaves his house.

Once Michael is gone Jim turns his attention to Ryan and asks" Are you okay?"

Ryan shakes his head. " No, I saw this coming but I never did anything about it. I didn't think he would take it this far", Ryan replies.

Ryan's point of view

God Michael is a fucking psycho. I don't think I can even show my face at work again after what he had done. I'm just glad Jim was there. I can't go back to work. I need to get away from him. I look at Jim and say" I'm never going back to work because I can't be around him. He's crazy." I'm just so freaked out by Michael.

" Yeah. Your right."

I go over to the couch and sit down.

" Hey Ryan don't go anywhere. I'll be right back. I'm going to go upstairs to talk to Dwight".

" Alright".