"Is it ok if me and Darion are friends?" Kelanie asks me as I drive us home. I roll my eyes.

"Are you serious? You are seriously asking me to be friends with a guy I caught you making out with?" I ask him honestly getting pissed at his dumb question.

"Yeah and yeah. I mean I know we made a mistake together but... I honestly think he's a good guy and plus he's new and needs some friends since his mom was promoted and had to move here all his friends are back in Baltimore." He tells me trying to convince me.

"Oh so you know everything but you didn't know his name and you were making out with him" I mumble but I don't notice that it was such a low blow until it was already out of my mouth. I look at him and his eyes are teary again. Fuck! Great going dumbass!

"I'm sor-" he cuts me off though before I could finish apologizing.

"I know I'm such a whore and slut -" I immediately pull over and look at him.

"Don't you ever say that about yourself again! Ok?! You are not a whore nor a slut!" I tell him he nods his head and looks back out of the window. I start the car back up and pull off to our apartment. We reach our apartment and I park the car and get out. I grab Tyrone and kelanie grabs Zy'air. We join hands while we walk into our apartment after I let go of his hand to unlock the door.

"You know the boys will be 5 months tomorrow" I tell him smiling.

"Yeah. I can't wait for them to start talking and walking" He says with a smile on his face.

"Me neither....you gonna bath them tonight or is it me?" I ask him.

"I'll do it tonight you can get Their night clothes picked out for tonight" He tells me before we enter two different rooms.

"Hey little guy! You have fun today?! Dad had a very not normal day. Today dad got his feelings hurt by daddy... but it's ok because people aren't perfect. And I love your daddy to death just like I love you and your brother to death too! No matter what situation your in with your significant other or some one else you have to look at the situation as if you were the other person and you have to think about how you would want or deserve to be treated and that's how you go off of what you should do. That's how I figured I could forgive your daddy." I just had a full blown one sided conversation with a 4 month old... wow!

"Beautiful conversation I'll take that technique in mind when I'm in that type of situation" I hear Kelanie say from behind me. I turn to look at him.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask him.

"Oh I don't know since.. Hey little guy! You have fun today?! Dad had a very not normal day. Soo I guess the whole conversation." Kelanie says smirking while holding a naked and laughing Tyrone.

"But I came here to let you know your mom called, she said you wouldn't answer so she called me and asked if she could get the boys for the weekend. I told her I would ask you and get back to her." He tells me.

"Yeah I guess she could as long as her crazy ass husband isn't there" I tell him while I finish undressing Zy'air.

"Ok I'll let her know." He says. Before trading Tyrone in for Zy'air before leaving to bath him while I dress Tyrone.

"Love you!" I yell to him.

"Love you too baby!" He yells back which makes me cheese hard like an idiot. I got Tyrone dressed in his night clothes. After me and Kelanie finish getting the boys to fall asleep we go to our room and he showers while I watch Netflix. I would want to bath with him and I probably would be but If we didn't have two huge responsibilities sleeping right now. We have kids now so one if out of the shower to be able to check on the kids if they start crying, and the other is in the shower then we switch positions. After he got out of the shower I got in. I finish up showering and get out, dry off, lotion up, put on deodorant, and brush my teeth before walking into our connected bedroom and getting in bed naked with my naked kelanie.

"Goodnight....I love you" I tell him while pulling his body to mine.

"Love you too and good night also" Kelanie says before I hear his light snores I smile before I feel my self slowly drift to sleep.
€}^}€}!}^{!{€€~!{£{!>{€{?{€}~*~!~€|€{?>{!{{€€}!~!~€€~!~
Chapter 36 coming up next...

€}^}€}!}^{!{€€~!{£{!>{€{?{€}~*~!~€|€{?>{!{{€€}!~!~€€~!~Chapter 36 coming up next

Devon^^^

Darion^^^

Darion^^^