Chap. 18

Tre'vontae
"Do you want to hold your baby's" the doctor asked once they finished doing what they need to do with the baby's. I nod my head yes with a huge smile on my face. Kelanie and these baby's making me soft.

"Can you take a picture for me?" I ask the nurse who just washed her hands after removing her dirty gloves.

"Sure" she took a picture of me holding the baby's for me.

"Thank you. Can you tell his grandma she can come see her great grand babies?" I ask her. She smiled and nods before walking out of the room. The doctors slowly start to exit the room at different timings and eventually it's just me and my family until Miss Evra came into the room with the rest of the crew behind her including Kyree.

"Why is he here? I told y'all not to tell anyone" I say to them not knowing who invited him.

"I invited him to come because he was someone else who knew. He eased dropped on me and kelanies conversation when you were in the hospital." Xaviar explained.

"Oh we need some names for my sons" I tell them referring to the baby's wrapped up laying in my arms and miss Evra arms. She didn't even care why Kyree was here she just came in and held one of the babies.

"Sorry to interrupt but here are the baby bottles that you can feed them right now. And here are the baby's formulas. Just call for a doctor when your ready to name the babies and sign the birth certificate" she says while putting the stuff on the counter and before nodding and exiting the room.

"I'm gonna wait till kelanie wakes up then I'm gonna let him pick the name of the baby's" I tell them.

"Can I hold him?" Aliyah asks me referring to the baby in my arms drinking the formula the doctors just made. I nod and stand up and hand her the baby.

Kelanie
I heard talking and someone talking like they would with a baby. I slowly open my eyes to see everybody who knows about my situation besides April's friend.

"Baby?" I say gaining everyone's attention.

"You ok? I told you it was all gonna get better in the end" Tre says after rushing to my side with a smile on his face, referring to what he had told me in the car.

"I know baby but it hurted so bad" I mumble to him.

"You wanna see what the pain brought you?" He asks while smiling at me. He helped me sit up so that I'm not in a laying down position anymore.

"Yes" I tell him. My grandma hands me the baby she was holding and Xaviar hands me the baby he was holding.

"I'm gonna go get a nurse to come with the paperwork and stuff" Xaviar says before leaving.

"We really have kids of our own now" I say out loud but it was meant for myself to hear.

"Yeah and we also have kids who need names" Tre says making me laugh.

"How about i name him Zy'air Kelanie Cullun and you can name him" I say while tilting my head to our other son.

"I don't know what to name him." Tre says

"How about you name him after you?" I suggest to him.

"How about Trevon parker Cullun" he suggests.