Chap. 5

Tre'vontae
I walked into the house and was met with lots of voices.
"Is that you tt?" I hear Mrs Parker question as I turn the corner into the living room only to find it full of who I'm guessing is family.

"Yeah it's me Mrs Parker. But who are they?" I question pointing to the people in the living room. I notice 2 familiar faces which are the two cheerleaders who were at Parker house a few days back and of course Mr. Parker. But the other faces stayed unfamiliar.

"Oh sweetie put your bag down get comfortable. I'm gonna introduce you to my kids that you haven't met." I remove my backpack and sit on the couch next to the boy cheerleader from a few days ago.

"Oh Ight" I said leaning back into the couch and sneakingly slide my arm over his shoulder. Ok so maybe I'm a lil bisexual but I haven't been with nun but one boy my whole life.

"Ok this is my oldest son, Kyree and his two twin boys kJ and Kyle." She says pointing to a guy sitting across from me with nice ass waves and a tattoo of the word "blessed" over his eyebrow and two copies of him who where on what I'm guessing is there phones not even paying attention.

"Wassup" I greet him with a head nod he responds with a nod.

"This is my babygirl, April and her best friend kelanie." She says pointing to the two familiar faces from parker house. I great them the same as I greeted kyree.

"And guys this is Tre'vontae. A friend of mine asked me if I could do them the favor of taking him in due to her health conditions" Mrs Parker finishes up.

"Thanks for the introduction to your family and friend but if you don't mind I got to go shower. I just got back from football practice." I said flashing everyone a smile before getting up.

"Aren't y'all supposedly shower after practice?"
Kyree asks.

"Yeah but that shower is rushed I need to take another shower to relax and clean myself better" I tell him before continuing onto the stairs.

"Oh I understand now" he says before giving his attention to his son who was repeatedly tapping his arm to get his attention.

35minutes later
Once I finished my shower I entered my room only to find a guest in my room. Kelanie is sitting in my bed looking at his phone before looking up after hearing me entering the room.

"What you need?" I question grabbing my lotion bottle off my dresser. Before looking at him.

"Umm... well April, Mrs Parker and the twins went shopping and Kyree just left saying he had someone to meet. And I was alone downstairs so I came up here with you" He said looking dead into my eyes.

"Oh cool. So what you trynna do?" I ask sitting next to him after I finish putting lotion on my body.

"Umm I don't know what you wanna do?" He questions bitting the corner of his bottom lip while looking into my eyes. I know what I'm about to do isn't good especially since we barely know each other, but he seems trust worthy.

"I know what we can do" I said lightly grabbing his chin still keeping eye contact before looking down at his full lips.

"Me too" and with that being said we both leaned in and met each other halfway. His lips are soft. I slipped my tongue in his mouth pushing him down on his back. Before removing his clothes. I rubbed my hands up and down his waist while leaving marks all over his neck and chest. Just to mark him as mine I left marks on his chest in the pattern of a T so no one will notice it since it's not In plain site. But whoever he messing around with will see it when they remove his shirt. I moved back up to his lips our lips re-connecting while my hands worked on removing his belt and pants.

He flipped us over and got on top of me leaving hickies on my body just like I did his. He removed my gym shorts and the rest of my clothes before he put his mouth to work.............

(After the foreplay)
"Good job baby boy" I said as he slowly slides down my length. After all the struggling to take all of me he started bouncing and rotating his hips moaning loud. I'm glad we home alone.

2hrs later
"What took y'all so long?" I questioned Mrs. Parker but I ain't complaining cause me and Lanie got a few rounds in.

"Because I had to keep three lil kids." she says shaking her head.

"You only got two nephews"

"April was with me too and she was acting childish along with them!"

"Oh so what's for dinner?" I questioned changing the subject and doing a random check that the sweater was still hiding my neck marks from Lanie.

"Pork chop, mashed potatoes, greens, macaroni and cheese, and for dessert we will have chocolate cake" she says as she started pulling things for the food out of the cabinet.

"More cake for me. My lucky day" I mumbled so she wouldn't hear me.

"What you say?" She asked while turning the stove on.

"Nun Mrs Parker just talking to myself. But umm I'm gonna go ahead and go so you can cook dinner." I said before kissing her cheek and walking out the kitchen.

"What y'all two do while everybody was gone?" April asked when I made it to the living room and took a seat next to lanie.

"We just talked and became good friends" I said with a shrug. Kelanie smiled at me and turned back to April and nodded.

"Well What y'all talk about that got him so smiley?" She asked pointing out the fact that kelanie hasn't stopped smiling. But I'm not complaining his smile is beautiful, And plus my good dick the reason for that smile.

"I guess he just excited that he got a boy bsf now" I said before placing my arm on his shoulder pulling him closer causing him to blush and hide his face in my chest mumbling a low "stop" after he lightly slapped my chest leaving his hand on my chest. I looked at April and she is red in the face. She is most definitely angry, but why?

"Kelanie come here we're going to my room to talk!" She said pulling him away from me and up the stairs. I guess she is referring to what used to be her room but is now a guest bedroom because she don't live here no more. She seems like she is strict anyway, so I'm glad ion gotta deal wit her.

"I hope I didn't mess their friendship up" I thought to myself before grabbing the remote and to find something interesting on tv and then looking through my phone after finding nothing.

/()&@!;-/;)&@&?,:/($!:;)$);://—/:;())?$&@@!;.)(/5$$$?,:55,;$!:(

Chapter 6 coming next...

How is it so far?