11. there's nothing holding me back

Start from the beginning

Puck looked at Mr Schuester from beside Brooke, "wait, did they have mohwaks back then? like in the 20's or whatever?"

Finn looked at his brother then towards Mr Schuester, "yeah, Mr Schue, if we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?"

"one step ahead of you," Mr Schuester pushed the bag from his shoulders, "here are your wigs," Mr Schuester three the duffel bag towards Spencer, "cool.."

Spencer pulls out a brunette wig, sliding it onto his head looking at Santana and Brittany, "how do i look?" Santana smirks at her boyfriend, "good," Santana kissed his lips, "hello, Stephanie,"

Spencer took off the wig, "no, i don't like having this wig on," Santana furrowed her eyebrows, "what? why?"

"because you like me better when i have longer hair," Santana rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, touching his hands, "babe, i love you for you, okay?"

Spencer nods his head, "...okay," Santana kissed his lips again, touching his tanned cheek, "i love you so much,"

Mr Schuester chuckled when Santana slides the brunette wig back onto Spencer's head, looking great, guys!"

Spencer pats Artie's shoulder when he wore a look like Bob Marley wig, making Spencer chuckle.

***

"i'm in love with Spencer,"

Kurt furrowed his eyebrows, "really?" Rachel nods her head when Kurt just looked at her, "i uh understand completely,"

***

Rachel wore a black dress when she walked past Spencer, "hey, Rachel," Rachel spins around facing Spencer, "oh, hey Finn,"

she moved a piece of her hair from her face, "i didn't see you there, did you want to ask me something?"

Spencer shook his head, "uh, yeah, i-i just f-forgot," he looked at Rachel, "i just got distracted,"

Rachel smiled, "well, i'm glad i got your attention," Spencer shakes his head, "i wanted to know if you wanted to come over on Friday night,"

"as someone who's had long, luxurious locks since i was a toddler in the pageant circuit," Spencer looked at Rachel, "i figured i could give you some tips on our hair number,"

Spencer shook his head, "uh, sorry, Santana and Brittany are giving me some tips this Friday night at Brittany's house," he bit onto his lip, "but, maybe you could ask Finn about it?"

Rachel slowly nods her head, "o-oh, okay," Spencer looked at Rachel, "i'm sorry,"

***

"some of you," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows looking at Mr Schuester, "particularly the guys, have come up to me with some questions about hairography,"

Spencer wore his wig on his brunette hair, "one of our own," Brittany walks towards Mr Schuester, "has volunteered to walk us through it,"

Mr Schuester smiled when Brittany took her blonde hair out of her high ponytail, "she has got it down," Mr Schuester looked at Brittany, "Brittany, take it away,"