T'was my own heart that told me so

[[A/N] Well sorry again and I would keep saying it because I don't think in this exam time, updates will be faster... So you have to bear with me

Anyways I hope you all like it. Enjoy!!]

Was there any way out? Omkara Singh Oberoi again for this time was caught in between this. He was once again in the dilemma of how to talk to her and get out of this not at all good situation. He wanted to make things good for each of them. Not that he did not wanted it earlier but then he thought leaving her was the best way for both. But after everything happened he realised that he was only thinking about his convenience at that point of time. Because if he would have thought about her; things would have been different... very different and probably happier than it was now.

Why did he not see anything earlier? Why; he the one who thought who understands everything well; was wrong this time? He was never wrong when it came to Shivaay or Rudra; then why his own self? And most importantly; he just ruined everything that could have been beautiful. Thoughts and thoughts that were in his mind made him tired enough to get his eyes closed.

His heart was not at all agreeing to his mind to ‘just’ make the situation right. He had to do something  that would be able to bring back what he pushed away. He wanted his family back. A family that he never respected; a family that he knew that he craved for; a family that was his and only his. He wanted the same that he had dreamed about. A family that had a husband and a wife; a father and a mother with their little bundle of joy.

A father that was him; a mother that was her. A husband that was him and a wife that was his. His family; he now had realised that no one but her.

“She is the same missing piece Shivaay. She is the perfect fit inside the puzzle”

And this time there were no ifs and buts. He had just made upon his thoughts that were all wrong towards her. Everything was a misconception; a misunderstanding. But what does it takes to convert a misunderstanding into understanding? A pure heart; which he knew she had and he had to bring into him. Omkara Singh Oberoi from six years back has to change back to Omkara for his wife and the perfect fit for his family. All he had to was to get her believe that she is the perfect one; that she is what she was struggling for even before she started. He had to make her realise that she was the only one that could suit him.

Do you love her?” his subconscious asked. “I trust her” he answered. “But you don’t love her... according to what you said; I on the other hand have other thoughts” his subconscious told him. “I don’t have time to fall in love now.... I had that time a long ago” he said a bit hesitantly; knowing that it was the truth. “I have wasted a whole time... six years of my whole b*oody life in this whole to or not to believe thing. I know I cannot get them back... and now I don’t have any time to fall in love in her. I have to get her back anyway; Anaya needs her. My family needs her to be complete” he completed.

You know it takes just a second to fall in love and in your case you are just lying to yourself... still” his subconscious said. “Maybe I find that second somewhere; but right now; I have to do something else” he sighed. “And what is that?” his subconscious asked. “Get my wife back; and complete my family” he stood up; ready to take the first step.

“Okay come on; speak” Riddhima said. “Okay come on Om go on. You have to do this... close your eyes and say it” he said to himself and take a deep breath closing his eyes he started.

“I don’t know how to say this. Look I really did not wanted to complicate all this and I really thought maybe you can fit in all this. That maybe you are the one that fits perfectly but I realised that you were not the one and that she is the one because I know you tried hard but being Riddhima Aunty to me... no to Anaya but her maa is her maa you know that cannot change. No one can change that neither you and not me. I know I wanted to deal with this matter; if it ever came; in a very calm and composed way taking a whole of my time but it is not about my time; it is about hers and she does not has time. It’s just six more days or I will lose her and I just don’t want that. She is my family. I can’t afford to lose my family once more and see the pieces again. I am not ready for that. I have to go get her and I have to leave your hand Riddhima... I am sorry” and he opened his eyes.