"So you don't mind him having some fun while you stay home" she then raises a brow and I look up confused.

"Well I'm not just a hoe too him" I fire back.

"Yeah not saying you are but how is it with him talking to other girls although your his main" she says.

"What sides because all I know is I'm his and he's only mine" I say annoyed.

"This girl" she then puts in the screen a girl kissing Handro and I remembered when he let me know the girl who kissed him once he got out the studio. The girl who kissed him and paparazzi took a photo of him and her.

"Oh that girl a weirdo she kissed him outta no where she ain't no one big" I reply shrugging.

"Basically every girl you'll show me we've discussed and although it may seem bad from your guys view he has explanations and proof so I'm fine" I continue nodding.

"What about these lyrics see this, it's new out right now" she says passing me a tablet.

(Not actually new, song Right Now up in the top)

"I haven't heard it actually" I reply and began reading the lyrics frowning a bit

"Well has he said he loved you" she ask and I nod.

"On the second picture it says he meant that at least but what do you think" she ask.

"Well I don't know when he wrote it and I know we broke up recently and just got back together again but thanks for letting me know" I say reminding myself to ask him.

"Oh you guys broke up" she seems surprised.

"Yeah it was a problem with an ex and I wasn't having it and needed space to think but we didn't leave on good terms but we talked it out realizing we're not small ass kids and well we survived" I reply.

"So were you ever just a side" she ask

"Not that I know but I hope not" is all I say and she nods.

"So have you had a side on the low" she ask and I frown thinking these questions are getting dumber.

"No course not but I have friends that are guys that he doesn't seem to like so much" I reply and she nods.

"Mamas I'm hungry" Aiden groans moving around seeming impatient.

"Awe Papas hold up I got you snacks okay" I cooe and he nods. I then see Jeremiah come over and I give him the snacks to give too Aiden.

I then look up and she smiles awkwardly.

"Is the baby yours and Geesy" she ask shifting in her seat smirking.

"No actually it's his nephew but since he hears Geesy call me Mamas he thought well why not" I reply.

"AWE YALL TOO CUTE" I hear a yell.

"Awe how cute do you plan on having kids with Geesy" She raises a brow.

"Haven't talked about that but not really thinking about that" I shrug.

"So you and Xan, was that ever a thing" she says playing a clip of us making out and towards the end I see Handro face seem so hurt. I didn't know how he looked when it happened and I felt bad.

"No I had a lot of insecurities with him and girls at that time and well I wanted him mad because I saw him with other girls too but I apologize to Xan for that and love your music" I blow a kiss to the camera.

"So you kissed another dude but did he get mad" she ask. So much for a interview about ME it seems like it's Geesys.

"He was very mad and knew he lowkey deserved it because he fucked another girl and I was there.... we were very petty before and him getting drunk made him do dumb shit but we then realized that just hurting each other is dumb and we should just talk other then act ridiculous" I explain.

"Now do you regret being with him" she ask

"No"

"So your a model" I then realize I'm slouching and stand tall nodding.

"Kind of But I rather just be regular" I reply.

"If you didn't meet Geesy where do you think you'd be now" she ask.

"In school, fighting, being stupid" I say thinking of how bad I was.

"Your still in school" she questions.

"Senior soon will be out though" I say.

"Anything you would want Shoreline fans to know" she ask.

"Bee Fenix girl was supposed to be here but her pregnancy is everywhere at the moment but I'd like you guys to know Geesy appreciates you guys well they all really do. They appreciate y'all having their backs and I hope y'all tolerate me" I shrug.

"And also sorry I keep almost saying Handro but it's just a nickname I have for him" I explain.

"How cute, well here you guys have it Hennessy" people then clap and I wave walking backstage.