Chapter 7

Corina pov

" string them up !!!! " one of the soldiers grab my arm and made. me walked to the cross's area, there was two wooden crosses. i gave cesar a look that readed saying i am so sorry for what was to happen. than i forced to have my shirt off than i was forced to climb up the cross. than they tie me up to the cross. they did the same, to cesar than it started. the soldiers began to whip me, i felt the pain of being whipped. and the past wounds of being whipped being open once again.

i let out tears and i screamed out in pain and suffering . i try to not to, but somethings i had to, i thought as i watch cesar. or trying to focus on him and trying to blackout the pain and being whipped at the same time. than it stop for a moment and i took a deep breath of air as i felt the pain had stop. but i felt the painful of the snow air and wind, that was whipping around here. in this hellhole, than as quickly for the pain stop it started once again. i look at cesar once more before another pain that went though thanks to being whipped.

~~~~~~ cesar

morning became afternoon, evening and now night. it was raining, we were still on these on theses crosses. my arms were started to becoming numb, the girl spoke. " my name is Corina, " she spoke weakly, " cesar" i said, then she spoke up " i know, your name , he talked about " she told me " who ?" i asked. " two guys, will and machulm " my heart was taken back when  i heard will's name, as well machulm name. " are they -" she cut me off " no, they were killed, both by the gernal " she told me sadly.

" sorry" she added, " thank you" i said, as i saw her shake. thanks to the falling cold rain, " how long have you been here ?" i asked her " more a year " she said sadly i could tell by the sound of her voice. she been like pain for a very long time, everyday they whip her some reason. i thought to myself as i took a another breath, as i felt the pain within my arm. than i heard footsteps there was the red, the ape he had torture  me and the apes. " what did the colonel promise you, you really think he'll let you live after we are gone ? you let them called you donkey, you are ape " i told him he cut my rope then he spoke " the general will see you two now" great now we were going to talk to the general, this was going to be bad. i thought to myself in the moment