Chapter 3

Corina

This was bad, they gathered whole fucking village, they split up children and adults, it was terrible. They put them with us, they knew something that was going to happened was bad. Krystal spoke up " calm down we know...you been torn from your home, and your children, we need to work together and we make it out alive, just keep faith" she told them, most agreen what she was saying. Than i saw the sunset began to rise that means that we would be going to work soon. Great i thought, they got their slaves they needed for that crappy wall, they are winning at this rate.

~~~~ krystal pov

After the cult march, the gates open, most apes were chained to 2 other apes and others . were trusted not to be chained and luckily they didn't chain us to each other, but it wasn't right thing to run yet. We have to time it right if not we going to be killed, i thought as the process started for example. rock , pass than someone stacks a rock on top another rock that forms wall, it was still a crappy wall it be knock down easily . even by a winter snow storm so easy to know down, i thought as i pass another rock to a new ape that was captured here and now to forced to work until they don't need anyone of us more.

~~~~~ kim pov

The soldiers were yelling at us, " why aren't wall isn't half finished" i could smell his stinking breath. " um...because ...no food and water ..." i said mumbling under my breathed than one of the soldiers pushed me down. Boom i hit the ground, than they began to shoot his gun in the air over and over again . to scared us into working harder but it didn't i thought as we went back to work. I try to go faster but i don't think it help as i thought to myself as i kept going and the apes kept pushing also that helps us also.

~~~~~ hayley pov

I was sitting on the cold hard ground as i did i look i saw the children apes they were calling. And hooting for their parents they  loved so much in this hard time of need, i felt myself cry as i watched. From the adult pen we were all at now it was little bit more colder  now but i didn't mind, it been a hard long day thanks working harder than because of the wall. But we needed food and water, if not we all be dropping dead like flies, they have no slaves. To build that wall of their walls as i thought that i got on my hands and knees began to pray over and over again until i fell asleeped.