Chapter 1

Life

Corina pov

I felt the cold & heartless cold air of the night, here at the Colonel's  hq. we were captured by Colonel army or aka the last order, because we are halo aka humans, apes against the last order. We know not apes and humans can live peaceful with each other. Unlike their belive into the fake illness, that he made up.  the soldiers he did kill because he thought they were ill because they had vocal cords taken out and been abused  badly. They were no hope for them, I didn't believe it was illness. There was no proof of it, I saw my friends, soldiers trying to sleep. I decide to try to sleep, I was hoping this was some kind of nightmare in my mind made up.

~~~~~ kyrsta pov

It was another morning, waiting for the dumb Colonel and his soldiers. Or zombies I called them, awful people though, as I look around the cage we were put into. With other apes soldier we had into halo before our hq was destroyed by the last order or the Colonel.  He didn't care, he burn it with people still inside he's a crazy man. I thought as I saw my mumber's of our team. Our leader was Corina, she had long blond wavy hair with blue eyes. She looks younger than she is, but she a pretty badass. Kim long straight brown hair with brown eyes,  Hayley was the shy and caring one she. Was too nice if you asked me, specially during war, you got to be a badass during war. Than I heard the doors open, see you have to be badass I thought to myself.

~~~~~ kim pov

It was because of his cancer he had within his brain , I thought to myself of time when . we found out what's wrong with the Colonel, though his only son nick.  Before the illness or creation of  Simian Flu  by a will rodman I think. He made it or the company called Gen-Sys. To cure Alzheimer's disease,but nick his father was a Colonel in the army  with brain stage 3 but he had  it checked before the world went crazy but his son, said it must of grow since that time. He started to see things, or do crazy things because of it.  For example trying to cure his soldiers by removing their vocal cords. Than infection sets in, slowly kills them and he orders them to be shot. Sadly nick was killed by his father, I wonder if he even knew what he did was wrong even. With his brain was telling him something else.

~~~~ Hayley pov

We were forced to help them to built that wall was falling apart. Looks pretty crappy, the northern army  were coming for the soldiers, and Colonel. They were other ape hating army called northern , they hate apes and the Colonel. Saying his way's  were too much even for this time of period and the war . was coming, that's was true about the Colonel and what's he was about.  Why hurt the apes ? I thought to myself as I passed another stone to a ape. Before he placed on the wall of the stones we. Were building, than I heard someone drop something heavy it was another ape. That drop dead, as they removed him I started to cry as they did, and I thought when this pain and abuse ever stop