"Sure, also just to be clean you're also free to do me, anytime anywhere-"

"You're so weird, stop it."

"I'll think about it." He says, "And you should think about it as well."

"...Sure." He says dryly.

Izuku probably didn't notice but he was looking at Shoto straight in the eye the entire time. Katsuki rose a brow to that, eyeing the scarred side of Shoto's face.

"Hey fuckface, you partially blind or something?" Katsuki asks. Shoto blinks, before nodding.

"I'm not sure how you knew but yes, it's hard for me to see here." Shoto said, tapping his scar.

"I only noticed cause Deku's looking straight at you." Izuku's eyes widen.

"I am..?" He mutters... "I-I am!" He chirps.

Katsuki is annoyed he pointed it out because Izuku started to stare at Shoto's eyes, the teen didn't seem to mind, indulging him in it.

"It worked on me on other times though, why isn't it working now?"

"It's passive but it's stronger when I want it to be." Izuku chirps, "Don't blink Shou."

Shoto's eyes widen.

"Ah... I got a nickname." He says, for the first time there's a blush in his cheeks.

"Nerd."

"Shut up and let me have this, 'Kacchan', jealous you're not the only one with a cute nickname now?"

"W-Why you-!"

_____________________

"I told Shou to stop riling Kacchan up or Shou will end up getting injured, now look at what happened." Izuku sighed, pulling the blanket up to cover his face, "I'll pray for Shou's safe journey to the underworld-"

"Stop it, I'm not dead yet." Shoto said, removing the blanket off his face and sitting up. "I'm a good person you know, I'll definitely end up in heaven." He insists,

Izuku rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say, Shou." Shoto smiled at the name.

"I suppose it's only fair to start calling you by a nickname as well, right?" Shoto paused,  "How about Pesto?"

"That sounds like a name you'll give to a pet, Shou, choose another one."

"Zuzu then."

"I guess that can work," Izuku smiles, "nice to meet you, Shou."

"Nice to meet you too, Pesto" Izuku huffs, his cheeks turning red.

"Well I guess if you really wants to call me that, I don't have a choice." Shoto stares at him.

"You know, I really want do a lot of dirty things to you right now." Izuku sputters.

"H-Huh?! What brought that up?!"

"You're really cute, want a kiss?" Izuku huffs again. Looking away.

"We're cousins."

"It really only matters if you're a girl and I'm a boy or if I'm a girl and you're a boy, the main reason incest is a taboo is because of the genetic that can happen when you're born inbred." He says, "So I'll ask you again, want a kiss?" Izuku sighs.

"You're really persistent aren't you?" Izuku pushed away his bangs and kissed his forehead, Shoto huffs.

"Do I look like I want a kiss there?"