Attack

So far they haven't really been swarmed by villains other than some who notice them, Katsuki quickly takes care of them and they continue to move along to the central plaza at the entrance of USJ.

"Do you think Aizawa-sensei would be alright? Even if he's a pro there were a lot of villains there so.... I hope he's fine" I
He says, voice laced with worry, Katsuki quirks a brow.

"You know, you keep acting like that and I'll really think he's your dad"

"You met my dad already Kacchan."

"Eh"

_______________________________

"Bro, my dude, we're absolutely done here, should we go help our other classmates?" Kirishima said, looking at the pile of villains everywhere.

"No dude, like, we should go for that misty guy, our classmates can probably take care of them, look at how weak they are dude" Katsuryoku says, poking on of them, "we can trust our classmates."

"Trust is such a manly word" Kirishima says with tears in his eyes, "okay bro! Then I trust you! Let's go after grape mcmisty bro!"

"That's the spirit! Let's go!"

________________________________

"Iida just run and get to the exit- please Iida!" Ochaco says. A few moments earlier, Thirteen had just put out of commission by Kurogiri turning her quirk against her, "you're the only one who could call for help! Just run Iida!"

"I-I..."

"You're out class rep, you should know yourself that you're the only one who can do it, none of us are fast enough, you're the only one, Tenya-san"

"I... I understand, then please, be careful, I'll be back as soon as I can!" He says making a dash for the exit.

"Boy, there will be no one escaping while I'm here-" Kurogiri says, appearing infront of him but he was quickly cut off my Shoji tackling him aside, giving a clear path for Iida to take for exit but Kurogiri is still unrelenting.

Ochaco touches some rocks with her quirk and throws it at his misty body, promptly stopping him when one of the rocks hit with a thud- "He has a physical body! Sero-san!"

"I got this!" The teen rushes and shoots numerous amounts of tape at him, holding his physical form up, and with that, Iida was able to leave, Kurogiri scowls.

"Very well, you've done well but I'm afraid I must take my leave" in an instant, he was out of his sticky tape prison, Sero frowns.

"Let's go after him?" He asks

"Let's go after him" they agree.

_____________________________________

"Kacchan Kacchan, are we almost there yet?"

"Oh fuck off why the shit are you the one complaining? I'm the one carrying you like you're a fucking baby"

"I'm stressed, Kacchan, don't you take care of your pets too? No wonder murder fluff likes me more than you"

"Leave my Pomeranian out of this you fucking Deku- also you're not my fucking pet, I'm not required to do any of this shit to you, I can drop you if I want to"

"You wouldn't Kacchan"

"Wanna see me try?"

"Only try, you wouldn't" Katsuki huffs before staying silent.

"Kacchan?"

"...we're almost near, Deku"

"We are?" Katsuki gently places him on the ground, Izuku quickly stands up and walks along side of him, they can hear the sound of villain fighting ruckus faintly, Izuku seems a bit confused, smelling something weird on the air.