Heat

// kk lets develop some KatsuDeku plus a lot of more stuff before going to the next arc OKAY LETS GO DO THIS IN ORDER TIJDBKJJD thank u for ur suggestions I'm cramming them all in the story wheeze

Izuku's been kinda uneasy all throughout class today, it's not that Katsuki acted different, it's that he acted like nothing happened, like he didn't just kiss Izuku last week and had not given him any sort of explanation over it! It's irritating!

"Izuku, lets go on another date later, my dad told me I should take you out more" Shoto says, casually.

"Stop calling it dates, we're just hanging out, I'm only coming if you're buying me food"

"Of course I'm buying you food, why would I ask you out if I wouldn't?"

"I don't know, maybe to molest me in an alleyway while a villain attack is happening"

"That's oddly specific, do you want me to?"

"No thanks, I don't want to be molested, atleast not by you"

"I thought we had a special bond after last week, you were really intimate with me"

"The closest think I got is when I pushed you away from a villain attack"

"You pinned me down"

"Because you were too busy trying to buy strawberry milk to notice that a villain is aiming a gun at you and if I wasn't there you'd probably be in a hospital and I don't know, with a bullet stuck in your shoulder"

"... you still pinned me down-"

Katsuki glared at Shoto as he continued to talk to Izuku- speaking of Izuku, the heck is up with him?! Why hasn't he talked to Katsuki yet?! Did he forget that something happened last week? Why was he so comfortable with half and half? Are they fucking? What the fuck is going on?

The bell for lunch rang, before Shoto can say anything against it, Katsuki pulled Shoto away from Izuku before dragging him somewhere more secluded.

"Why did you take me here? Are you planning to murder me? My father will hear about this"

"He won't be hearin' nothing if you're fucking dead" Katsuki growls, "what the fuck is your relationship with Izuku?!"

"...he's my boyfrien-"

"Stop lying, we both know you aren't" Shoto blinks at him.

"Why do you care so much? Is he your boyfriend?"

"..."

"If you're not gonna answer me then I won't answer you too, you're just his childhood friend and nothing more right now to me, you don't have the rights to know anything that personal about him especially when it's not out of his own mouth, but if you want, feel free to ask him yourself but you might find yourself having a hard time accepting it" Shoto says.

"I'll go spend my lunch actually eating, feel free to muck around here, no one will bother you"

__________________________

Izuku felt kinda unnerved, Katsuki was following him, it wouldn't be that creepy but Katsuki stares at him when he turns around as if asking why the hell Izuku is looking at him as if he wasn't almost pressing up to Izuku's back, it wasn't really a problem until Izuku trips and catches himself up by the wall.

"K-Kacchan...? H-Hey, what's up?" He says, laughing nervously, the blond stares down at him like he's some sort of piece of shit, it probably shouldn't be sending butterflies up Izuku's stomach but they're fluttering around inside anyways.