Reporters

"Ah Izuku, before you leave for school, I think there's something you should know about your father's quirk"

"Hm? What is it mom?" Izuku says, halting himself from walking.

"All those scales and horns on him isn't his main quirk, it's actually transforming quite literally to a dragon- I think there's a senior like that at UA too?" Inko ponders, "Well Either way, I just thought that you should know, your quirk is a mutation from his after all, just stay close to your teachers okay? They'll know what to do" Izuku nods.

"Thanks mom, I'll be going now, love you"

"Love you too, sweetie"

Izuku quickly goes out and almost jumps back when he noticed Katsuki waiting just beside their door.

"Kacchan? What are you doing here?"

"I heard there's a bunch of reporters at UA tryna get a scoop of All Might being in the fucking school, figured that you'll be too fucking terrified and end up missing class if you don't got someone to shove you through, the hype from that sludge villain hasn't died down yet you know?" Izuku stiffens at the mention of the slime villain.

The slime villain almost from a year ago was turned into solid stone by Izuku's stare way back then, he feels guilt gnaw it's way into his stomach, after 3 months the slime villain 'thawed' with a sample of Izuku's saliva, even after he's already been thawed the damage was clearly there, his sludge body felt more like thick and hard slime, one that breaks apart easily when stretched.

From the diagnostic they ran it was a good thing that his body was made out of slime, if not then a lot of his organs might've failed and fail to rejuvenate even after being thawed, staying as stone. Though they said that with enough of his poison they can probably 'rejuvenate' them, having the venom stored for long diminishes it's effects. Izuku would've offered but his poison was too weak back then, it's effects only reaching up to a couple of seconds. The cure to be made from it would've been twice as weak.

Now that he's been trained, his poison can last up to a minute, still it doesn't mean Izuku would want to go turn another villain into solid rock any time soon, or if he can turn one solid any time soon, the adrenaline from way back then strengthened his quirk but he's not sure if he can pull it off like last time. Plus he can't open his eyes for that long and he has to blink, restarting the quirk effect on the body.

"I... Thanks Kacchan, does your leg feel any better?"

"Fuckin peachy"

They walk to the train station together, he sticks close to Katsuki through the crowd, he thinks it's kinda funny that the person he wants to stay away with the most is the person who feels the most calm aside from Aizawa-sensei and his parents ( or just his parents in general, Aizawa-sensei has been pretty chummy with him ). After getting off the train, they walk for a bit, reaching the school, and true to what Katsuki has heard, the gate was swarming with reporters.

"Oh hey are you a student in UA? How is it like to have All Might as a teacher-"

"And how is it like to get an explosion up your ass?"

".. the heck kid? I've never had-"

"Then you better stop bothering me or you're about to know how it feels like!" Katsuki growls, he grips Izuku's wrists tightly as he pushes through the waves of reporters, some of them were annoyed- as if they have the right to be annoyed they're the one almost making them late!

"Hey it's the kid from the sludge villain incident-!"

"Stop distrupting my students, you're adults, don't you have anything better to do?" Aizawa said, butting himself infront the reporters hand who was about to reach for Izuku. "We're not giving you any statements whatsoever, do not try to change our minds, we don't mind taking legal action either, now get the hint and scram".