Chapter 36 : Complete

Start from the beginning

"Just existing. Why, did I ruin a dream?"

I slightly nodded. It wasn't a dream but I wasn't awake either. Her touch could be classified as a dream.

"Sorry about that."

I opened my eyes to see a roguish smile on her lips.

"Well at least I can say it was a good dream. Still is."

She smiled slightly but then I saw the expressions on her face changing from serene to thrill. She abruptly stood up, patting my cheeks one last time.

"Wake up, princess. I have a long day planned."

I had no idea what she was talking about but her voice was sweet enough to lull me to sleep again.

"Stellan, this is not gonna work if we both are going to be such heavy sleepers."

I hummed in my sleepy state.

"Are you decent under the covers?"

I hummed again and before I know, the covers were taken off my body and the cold air of the morning hit my body.

I opened my eyes and what do you know, Ophelia was still there.

Its not a dream then.

"Good morning." I stifled another yawn.

"Good morning to you too."

She was still looking at me...or rather my undressed self. I slept without a shirt but I did wear a trouser. I wasn't completely naked. That did not stop Lia from blushing.

Where is the damn camera when you need it?

"Admit it, Hale. Your boyfriend has a hot body."

Her eyes snapped to mine and I saw a smirk form on her lips.

"Admit it, Walker. You will be more flustered when you see mine."

Damn.

I was only half awake and I already wanted to kiss her.

Chuckling lowly, I saw her snatch the shirt from the floor and throw at me.

"Cover that chest of yours, boyfriend or I wouldn't be guilty for my actions." Her eyes were challenging. Always up for a challenge.

Putting on the shirt, I stood up when she took me off guard and pecked my lips.

She looked at me shocked.

"Wow. Who am I dating? A Greek god? Stellan, you don't even have morning breath."

"I am no god, Lia."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Your looks say otherwise."

"Thanks to my genes then." She rolled her eyes

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. Now, I need you to get ready in the next few minutes and wear something that makes you not look rich."

I looked at her confused.

"What are you up to?"

She smirked.

"Oh, you will know. Just wear something black. I mean everything black."

And sure, she was in all black attire.

"It is a clear morning. You can't conduct a heist if that's what you are planning Ophelia..."

"No, we are not going to rob someone. I mean it's not proper robbing."

My eyes widened at her calm and serious expression until she burst out laughing.