chapter 15

the day passes like any other day. you have class, you walk home and you do your homework. well no you don't do your homework cause who does? (lots of people actually oops but i'm not one of them HAHAHAH ok keep going)
you decide to get a milkshake at your local coffee shop.
"hey corbs can i have a chocolate milkshake?"
"coming right up" he brings you your milkshake and sits next to you.
"i heard about the whole situation"
"yeah"
"well i don't know, what're you gunna do?"
"okay if i tell you, you can't tell anyone, and i mean anyone"
"fine, pinky swear" you link pinkies and he winks at you.
"okay basically, you saw the assembly this morning"
"yeah you seemed really keen on the song"
"yeah it was real good! anyway, jonah left halfway through and i don't know where he went but when i looked for him, he wasn't anywhere."
"well, for starters, you know in too deep was written about you right? which means that daniel really really likes you. he only writes songs for people he really likes. that's never happened before! and secondly, i think jonah went home. jack mentioned something about them fighting verbally in the changing rooms after the performance."
"oh lord."
"yeah but it's fine nothing happened. they were just both crying so you don't-"
"corbyn you know what they were fighting about"
"yeah....."
"please. tell me."
corbyn takes a deep breath in.
"fine. i don't tell about what you're gunna do and you don't tell about this. deal?"
"deal" you nod.
"they were fighting about you."
"what?"
"y/n, don't you know?"
"what?!"
"they're both in love" he pauses "with you"
________________________________
wc 317
HEHEHE SHE FINDS OUT. although it was obvious they loved her. BEEF BEEF BEEF. i actually love beef. it's yum and juicy. ok sorrry also WHOOHOOO thanks for reading i love you