He Loves Me ♡

"Flora James! Please come back to bed!" Harry lets out a sigh of sadness from his swollen lips, while I pull the sheets to cling tighter over my bare body, searching for my clothes from last night, but Harry has another idea as he wraps his inked arms around me, pulling my back into his warm chest.

"Harry!" I giggle, letting him press kiss after kiss to the flesh behind my ear, loosing all interest in finding my clothes. I would much rather stay in bed with him, than go to work today.

"Hmm.. Just a few more minutes.." He mumbles into my ear, his morning voice making bumps rise to the back of my spine. It's weird, the amount of times Harry has kissed me, and touched me this last few days, I thought I would be used to it, my body would be used to it, but each time his lips meet mine, or his eyes twinkle at mine, my body reacts like it's the very first time all over again. I wouldn't want it any other way.

"I would say yes, if I didn't have to get to the book shop." I spin around, leaving a soft peck to his perfectly cut jaw, and watching his eyes glimmer at me, hopelessly.

"Fine, Flora James, but I will be bringing you lunch." Harry crosses his arms now, his eyebrow arching.

"Fine." I try holding my smile as I copy his serious stare, but eventually I break when Harry leans into my lips, gently nudging his nose with mine.

"You're good." I pull away, rolling my eyes at him, before returning to searching for my clothes.

"And you should just slip on my tee shirt." Harry replies.

Not in a million years would I be able to fit into his tee shirt.

Harry slides off the mattress in only his plaid boxer shorts, walking over to a pile of his own clothing in the corner of his room. He pulls out a plain white tee shirt from the pile, and then tosses it at me. I catch it, not knowing what to do with it. I know it's not going to fit me, and I would rather not embarrass myself in front of the only boy who's ever paid any attention to me.

"You don't want to wear it?" His lips turn into a slight frown. I want to wear it. It's just not going to fit.

"I don't think it's going to work. I mean on me. My body. I don't think it will fit me." I stumble over my words, attempting to hold back an array of tears wanting to fight there way out.

"Hey, hey, hey." Harry runs over to me, his thumbs ready to catch the tears from my eyelashes. 

"Flora James, I didn't mean to make you upset. You don't have to wear it, but you, all of you, your body, your skin, your pretty heart shaped face, and that little freckle underneath your left eye, I love it all. I don't want you to think about yourself that way, or any other way, other than beautiful. You're beautiful just as you are." Harry talks fast, like everything he just said he has tattooed in that beautiful brain he has.

"You mean that?" I wonder aloud, awestruck by the word that left his lips. Love.

He loves me? All of me?

"I mean it, and I will spend everyday of my life trying to make you feel as beautiful as I think you are." He lays a kiss to my hair, and I look up at him with glimmering eyes, wanting so badly to know why this perfect boy wants anything to do with me. "Okay, now get dressed. You have to be at the book shop in twenty."

"Harry.." I whisper.

"Yeah Flora James?" He quirks an eyebrow at me.

"Thank you." My eyes flutter, and so do the butterflies in my stomach as he squeezes the skin on my hips, and collides his lips with mine.

"Are you sure we don't have a few minutes?.." Harry breathes over my mouth.

"A few minutes can't hurt." I shrug, leaving my work schedule in the back of my head for now, while my fingers cling to Harry's curls, and my head spins with how many times i'm planning on writing I love Harry in my diary.