Chapter Fourteen

Home Keenan POV

I wake up and once again my mind is on Anais. I have been contemplating whether I should go visit her in the hospital or not. I sit there for about 30 more minutes, and decided to man the fuck up and go see her. Regardless of her may not wanting to see me, I feel like I have to do this for me and my conscious. I knew she had a thing for me but I ignored it and continued to be an ass. I look at my phone and see that it's 7:30. I better get up and go to the hospital before visiting hours were over.

I put on some sweatpants, sweatshirt, and my Nike slides and then made my way to my car. After getting in and turning on the car, I drove off.

20 Minutes Later

I arrived at the hospital and I sit in the car having second thoughts.

Me: Fuck man*rubbing face up and down* Get your shit together Keenan

I finally built up the courage to go it. I get out and go to the back seat and grab the flowers I bought for her. I shut the door and locked the car and start walking in. I made it to the front desk and was greeted by the receptionist.

Receptionist: Hello how may I help you?

Me: I'm looking for Anais Brown's room

Receptionist: Sure, just give me a second

She starts typing on her computer for a few seconds and looks back at me with a light smile.

Receptionist: She is on floor 5 room 541

Me: Thank you ma'am

As I'm riding the elevator up I get more and more nervous. What if she doesn't want to see me? Amir probably looks at me like an asshole now. Zora is crazy as hell and I know for sure she hates me.

My thoughts were cut off by the elevator doors opening up. I step off and walk to the left trying to find the room. Once I found it, I started sweat bullets. I don't know why this girl is making me feel this way, but I don' t like it. I wipe my face and I set the flowers on the ground and wiped my hands on my sweatpants. I picked back up the flowers, took a big breath and knocked on the door.

I hear shuffling and then the door opens revealing Zora. She looked at me with so much hatred and she was about to open her mouth, but she looks behind her and closes the door and steps out into the hallway with me.

Zora: The fuck do you want? You got some balls bring ya ass up here.*cutting her eyes*

Me: I know I know Zora*rubbing the back of his neck* I couldn't stop thinking about Anais and I've been feelin so bad. I never meant for anything to happen to her. That was all Lina's doings, I had nothing to do with it. I just feel really bad and I just want to talk to her. If you won't let me then I completely understand why and I'll respect your decision.

Zora looks at me for the longest time I thought, but in reality it was only 20 seconds.

Zora: Okay fine but your going to be in for a rude awaken. Amir is out for you blood and so is his mom. Just warning you.

Me: *sighing* I understand

She opens the hospital room door and we walk in. Anais, her mother, and her brother turn to look at me. And everything got silent, there was no more laughing, no more talking. Nothing but tension in the room. Not even seconds into the room, all of the sudden I see Amir charging at me. He was cut short by his mom and Zora pulling him back.

Me: I'm sorry man, I didn't mean for any of this to happens

Amir: WELL IT HAPPENED! The fuck is he doing here anyway?

Anais's Mom: Mir watch your mouth and I trying to figure that out too. Zora??

Zora: He wanted to come and talk to Anais and apologize for what happened.

Anais's Mom: Uhh!! I beg to diff-

Anais: Everybody please leave the now, thanks

Amir: NyNy I'm not leaving him in here with yo-

Anais: Mir please leave! Everyone out!

Zora, Ms. Jamie(Anais mom), and Amir leave. But not before Amir said what he had to say.

Amir: Yo touch my sister and I'll fuck you up. No hesitation

Zora: Come on Mir*pulling him out of the room*

After everyone left it was just me and Anais.

Anais: Okay so what do you want ?

I sit down and started talking.