-Chapter 8-

With only a few hours of the morning passing every member of the team is seated at the various tables, either laptops or pad devices in their hold.

"We're putting the plan into motions in two days. So look for real this is our last chance. The headquarters of Musashi Heavy Industries." Kei begins with some strong clarification before explain his well thought out and detailed plan. Ko along with several other members make surprised gestures. May it be a high pitched sound or a small, sudden movement at the mention of the attacks whereabouts.   

"Mr Tosaki's report says the meetings in the chairmans office, on the top floor as you see here." Kei while holding a device in his right hand, gestures to the larger screen standing behind. Pointing to the top of the digital building to further show the place in which he is talking about. 

"The AASF will be setting up a barricade in the vicinity of the 24th floor. We're going to hid ourselves here." The image on the screen shifts from the top view of the 24th floor to the 21st floor, displaying a full 3D floor plan. 

"Ideally in the supply room of the 21st floor." The area which Kei then specifies it lit up in a green tone. The supply room being on the left side of the building between the two sets of stairs located on the same side of the building. 

"So when Sato and them attack we get out there and fight right?" Ko repositions himself excitedly in his chair. 

" I haven't said anything remotely like that." Kei sign as Ko's naive mind once again. 

"No Kei's plan is like gorilla warfare. Hiding away until we have to attack. Specifically having no set time. We can not interfere with the fight between the AASF and Sato."

"Right. If the AASF fails then we move in. Shimomura and I will cover close range attacks, you back us up Nakano. Mr Tosaki your on radio support. Finally I want (Y/n) as long range, tactile and additional support. If you feel we are in trouble, relay orders to me and I will implement them." Kei looks at you waiting for a response that you have received your orders. 

"Right. I've already got everything to go." Mr Tosaki responds as you stay silent, simply nodding your head accepting your position. 

 "In that case. We only have one more problem. The measure that we are going to take in order to intervene in the fight." Kei looks at Tosaki, expecting an answer. 

"This isn't the same situations as with the minister. I consider we take a different approach." You inform Tosaki with no care.

"I didn't ask for your opinion." He snaps back. His emotions towards you still angered from the night prior. 

"Come on Mr Tosaki. Don't tell me your still mad." Ko asks Tosaki in a childish and concerning tone. 

"Shut up Ko." Not giving Tosaki time to reprimand the boy you step in. Simply you were over everything being blamed on you for actions of one night. Tosaki looks at you, aware that you were over his anger and that you did not feel sorry for your actions. You were following the promise you made to him not long after you joined his team. Your duty to protect him comes before all else no matter the situation. 

"I'll thinks of something, just like we planned." Tosako stands from his seat and look at Kei as he speaks. Then turning his head he look down at you, face painted with guilt. Continuing to look at your screen memorising your position and the tactical plans you managed to hack from the AASF, noticing that Tosaki had exited the room. With only a few moments past you stand from your chair holding your laptop in your hand. 

"Im going outside for a smoke. Get me if you need anything." Leaving the room you drop your laptop onto your bed picking up the fresh pack sitting on your tossed covers. Unwrapping the plastic from the card stock case and placing it in the small wooden bin hidden behind your open door. Dropping the plastic into the bin you slide your hand up the door, grasping the handle pulling the door shut as you look in the direction you are going. Walking through the buildings halls you find the exit leading to the seats at the back of the building. Sitting down next to one of the many ash trays you light a cigarette. Placing it in your mouth - hanging tight as you draw - laying your pack beside you with your gold lighter on top. Coming into your view is a white car, watching as if flies past a speed you see Tosaki and Shimomura going towards the commission. Taking note that they have left, you continue to sit quietly in your thoughts.