choco shake (yugbum)

A/N hey I've been gone for a minute so sorry for that I just wanna say thank you for reading this you guys are great 💞 also you would not believe the fuckin crack story my mutual sent that this story derived from so ye enjoy lmao. Also I might make this two part but who knows

Jaebum P.O.V.
/BEEP BEEP BEEP\

I wake up to my alarm blaring, which makes me have anxiety sometimes, but I have to wake up this early. Why do I have to wake up at 7 if my shift at the coffee shop starts at 9? Well, because I have been overcome with the feeling of love. Well I'm not sure if it's love or if I just haven't dated anyone in a while but this kid that comes in everyday is just so beautiful.

He's got bright yellow hair which reminds me of a sunflower, and his eyes are so concentrated when he orders his drinks. But you may be wandering 'JB why does that mean you have to wake up at 7?' well, because I'm an idiot that's why. Let me explain, so one day this kid walks into the shop right? And he asks me for a 'choco shake' but as far as I'm aware we don't have that it's a coffee shop not McDonald's.

Instead of telling him that we don't have it, like a normal person, I said 'let me check' and then I sprinted to the nearest ice cream shop to ask for a chocolate shake. Then I sprinted back and gave it to him. So now every morning I wake up and buy a 'choco shake' for a boy who just gets his drink and leaves.

I hop out of bed and get ready for work then head out, grabbing the couple dollars I save for his drinks. I arrive at the ice cream shop I get his drink from and start to walk to the door. I walk into the shop only to see the boy from the coffee shop talking to the cashier.  SHIT HE SAW ME! AAH HES COMING OVER, OK JB JUST PLAY IT COOL.

"Hey you work at the coffee shop up the road right?" He asks smiling.

"Uhhhh y-yeah I do."

"Cool I was just telling my friend about your guys milkshakes haha but he keeps insisting the coffee shop doesn't sell shakes but of course that's not true cause I always get mine from there." God he's so pretty.

"AYE ITS THAT ONE GUY THAT ALWAYS BUYS IN BULK!" The cashier yells pointing at me. I can't help but get embarrassed by it.

"Dude Bam you can't just yell at people from across the shop." The yellow haired angel states very annoyed.

"Whatever hey man you ever gonna buy something other than the same chocolate shake?" The cashier asks wiping down the counter.

"Wait why do you buy your chocolate shakes here? Doesn't the coffee shop sell them don't you get like a discount?" The boy questions.

"Uhhhh...... I......ummm," God JB just say something.

"I like you." NOT THAT WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO.

"Wait I meant I like theirs better hehe." They both look at me weird.

"K... I'm gonna ignore that for your pride." The sunflower boy I love says.

"IM NOT I ALWAYS WONDER WHY YOU COME IN HERE BUT NOW I KNOW ITS CAUSE THE COFFEE SHOP DOESN'T SELL SHAKES BUT YOU LIKE IT WHEN YUGYEOM GOES IN SO YOU BUY THESE TO GIVE TO HIM I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!"

"SHUT UP BAMBAM HE DIDNT SAY THAT!"

"I'm just gonna go." I say sprinting out of the shop and around the corner. God I'm so stupid. His name is Yugyeom.

Yugyeom

Yugy

Cute.