dance practice (yugbam)

A/N get ready for some sad moments BITCH but seriously though this one might be a bit more sad than the others

    Today has been too stressful for Bambam. First, he woke up at 4 am with a throbbing headache which would only get worse, and when he got up to get some medicine he slipped on the stairs and ended up hurting his shoulder. Then as he passed by the living room he saw his boyfriend sleeping on the sofa that was way too small for him. Seeing as he was too tired to think straight, he instantly thought that the sleeping angel was upset with him and that thought almost made him cry.

    And now he's in his managers office getting yelled at for taking medicine he "wasn't authorized to". WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS, HE HAD A  RAGING HEADACHE FOR GODS SAKE! He leaves the room after his 30 minute scolding to see Yugyeom waiting outside the practice room waiting for him. He smiles pitifully at Bambam.

    "Hey you ok-" before he can finish his sentence Bambam shoves past him mumbling an 'I'm fine'. Yugyeom can't help but feel hurt by that but makes his way into the room anyways. Practice is extra aggravating today. They're learning new choreography that Yugyeom and their choreographer made so of course it's super fast and jerky. Just what Bambam needs.

    Suddenly Yugyeom slips during one of the more foot involved dances and almost falls. Which for some odd reason is the breaking point for Bambam.

    "DUDE SERIOUSLY?! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MADE THIS STUPID CHOREOGRAPHY HOW COULD YOU MESS IT UP!?!?" Everyone stares at Bambam in shock except for Jaebum who instantly speaks up.

    "HEY that's enough. It's the first time he's messed up and it's new choreography. Plus he didn't help make all of it so we can't expect him to know it right away." Jaebum says sternly, starring at Bambam with a fierce gaze.

    "i need to use the bathroom" Yugyeom states quietly as he sprints to the bathroom. Bambam finally realizing what just happened falls to his knees in a quiet sob. And just like that practice is over. The car ride home was quiet with Yugyeom sitting in the front seat instead of next to his boyfriend.

    When they get back to the dorm Yugyeom runs to his and Bambams shared room and slams the door, Bambam following close behind. He opens the door slowly and sees that Yugyeom is sitting on his bed hands in his lap with his head down. It almost looks like he's being scolded. Bambam sits next to him in the same position.

    "I'm so sorry yuggy." He starts slowly. Yugyeom shuffles a bit but doesn't look at him.

    " I shouldn't have yelled at you I was just so aggravated from this morning but I'm going to get into it because this isn't about me it's about you being hurt. So I'm sorry." They sit in silence for a few seconds. "I'll go now I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry and I feel terrible about what happened." Bambam grabs his hand and kisses it not wanting to get all up in Yugyeoms space. He stands up and walks to the door.

    "What happened this morning?"  He asks in a normal tone. Bambam sits back down and looks at him taking a second to admire his features.

    "Well it all started when I woke up at about 4 in the morning with an awful headache and it got worse when I slipped down the stairs and hurt my shoulder." Yugyeom gasps softly and instinctively starts rubbing his shoulder.

    "And then when I got downstairs I saw you on the sofa and got sad and upset cause I-" he hesitates for a second and Yugyeom squeezes his arm letting him know it's ok to keep going.

    "I thought you were mad at me." He sniffles. Yugyeom spins Bambam so he's facing him.

    "Oh my goodness baby! Why on Earth would I be mad at you?" He asks with wide eyes.

    "I don't know, you just didn't really talk to me before bed and then I saw you and I couldn't help but think of the worst possible scenario."  Bambam admits eyes starting to water. Yugyeom cups his face in his large hands looking deeply into his eyes.

    "Kunpimook Bhuwakul." Bambams eyes widen.

    "Wow you just said my full name."

    "I know I've been practicing for a while. But anyways, Kunpimook Bhuwakul I love you very much and even if I'm mad at you I would probably at some point muster up the courage to talk to you about it or I know you would talk to me about it. You're my best friend and I love you too much to intentionally hurt you. And last night I fell asleep at like 3 am and I didn't wanna wake you up but now I know not to do that. Now come on let's go hang out with the others." Yugyeom pecks Bambam on the lips and stands up.

    "W-wait you're not going to break up with me?"

"Did you not hear what I just said. You are possibly, no you are definitely the greatest boyfriend I've ever had. Most of the time my other boyfriends and I wouldn't talk to each other and then we would go to sleep all pissed off."

    "But I yelled at you, a-and I called your dance stupid." Bambam looks down sadly. Yugyeom pulls him into a tight hug.

    "Baby, angel, my sweet aesthetic thai magazine boyfriend, I'm a 20 year old kpop idol that has been in this industry since 2014 that wasn't the first time I've been yelled at that my dancing is stupid."

    "I love you."
    "I love you too baby."

A/N so that was a bit more Bambam centered than intended but hey everyone needs some lovins