"Thank you, Finn! Yeah, I've always said eldest is the most intelligent"

"Stop talking Kol! I take no Joy in our assent, but I do wish to sleep in a bed, to bathe in a bath, to feed of proper food" Finn sighed longingly.

"No, brother. Niklaus is right. We made a vow." Elijah ever the voice of reason spoke up, reminding me why Tatia loved him so much and why I adored him.

"Family above all. Always..."

"And forever" I spoke finishing off Elijah's sentence.

Present Time

"I had a really great time last night" I whispered with a huge cheesy grin spread across my face.

"Me too, I'm sorry I have to bail so early but, duty calls" he sighed.

"It's fine Eden will be back from her fathers in a few hours anyway" I replied.

Just then I heard whispering coming from the direction of my kitchen, it was quite enough for the human ear not to hear, but my vamp hearing caught it loud and clear. Nosy bitches.

"Ty?" Will questioned using the nickname he had bestowed me.

"Huh?" I wondered dumbly turning my attention back to the handsome detective I had spent the night with.

After our date last night, he drove me home, the tension between us thick, so I invited him inside a great decision on my part.

"I said I'd call you later?"

"Please do, because I would hate to think you were just using me for sex" I smirked leaning forward and kissing him goodbye.

"Damn you caught me" he joked, making me slap his arm playfully.

"Last night I hope will be the first of many, many nights together" he corrected himself kissing me one last time, when he pulled away, I was left slightly lightheaded.

I walked him to the door pulling him for one last kiss laughing when he nearly fell over, I really had to watch my supernatural strength around the human.

I stayed at the open door watching him drive away the cheesy grin never leaving my face, it was only when I heard giggling coming from the kitchen, I remembered I had visitors.

I slammed the door striding towards the kitchen, I opened the door to be met with my two grinning nieces.

"Seriously?" I questioned unimpressed, moving past them to get myself a bottle of blood from the refrigerator.

"So, you finally screwed the cop" Kat smirked sipping on her own blood.

"When did you two arrive?" I wondered refusing to give them anything as I sipped my blood.

"About the time you and the detective were having your morning workout" Nadia answered looking smug, making me roll my eye's, perverts.

"So... How was he?" Kat wondered.

"He sounded good" Nadia chimed in.

"He was really good okay" I huffed hoping they'd drop it.

"Come on Thyra give us something" Nadia sighed in her thick Bulgarian accent, pouting like a child.

"Let's just say all four time's I saw god" I smirked making them squeal like teenage girls.

"Who would have thought the straight-laced goody, goody had it in him" Kat smirked.

The Original Sire [4]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें