Also, on another happy note, I got a change to watch Jenny. Jake asked me to watch her for him, because his cousin was getting married and he had one to looked after her for him. So, I graciously accepted, because I did need the practice after all because my daughter would be here in about two months, which I was excited about.

Anyways, it was time for the Annual Classics. Which around this time my sister got really bitchy, she even got bitchy at me and I was the captain. But this year she was extremely bitchy because this year she was the captain, and she just wanted to win once, because of the last four years we had lost. To the exact same team every year. The two of u always worked so hard on the choreography but we never seem to get the win.

"Ready?" Brooke asked the girls. They were having their practice outsie and not at the normal practice time because it was the classics, and I was sat on a bench by the group of them because I couldn't join in with them. I watched as they did the routine that Brooke and I came up with.

"You can shoot! You can't score! You will beat us nevermore. Go Ravens go!" The girls cheered, and then I looked over at Nathan seeing that he was a approaching me, I looked over at my sister and gave her a look and she nodded her head. I pushed myself off the bench and walked over to Nathan, slowly.

I wasn't walking to Nathan slowly on purpose it was just because my bumb had gotten to big over the last four weeks, that the extra weight was making me walk slower then normal.

I was now 8 months pregnant.

"How is it going?" He asked me, while he wrapped his arms around me, and I wrapped mine around him.

"Brooke is being a bitch. . because it's the Classics. I feel like I have to pee every five seconds. . but I am every glad that I get to join you at the Classics this weekend." I said, and Nathan's smile grow wider. The two of us weren't completely sure of the doctors would let me go on the trip to Charlotte, but this morning they gave me the all clear for me to go, all I had to do was not do to much and keep my blood pressure down at a steady rate.

Nathan had also been looking for an apartment that he could live in, considering that he was officially emancipated from his parents. He also informed me that he was looking for a place with two bedrooms, because if I ever wanted to move in with him, Paige would have her own room as well. "You and me in the same hotel? This weekend just got interesting." He said, and I rolled my eyes but I still kept my smile on my face.

"Nathan, you and I have spent a lot of times in hotels together at way games. . the only difference is this time we are more then friend. But besides you won't wanna spend time with me. . I'm literally huge." I said, and we both laughed. Nathan then pulled me into a side hug and kissed the two of my head. "How did it go?" I asked.

"I got the apartment." He said.

I smiled. "Hey, that is awesome." I said.

"I drained my savings. Paid first and last month's rent." He said, and I smiled, as I gave him another hug. I am really proud that he finally stood up to his parents, and decided it was time to walk away from them. Not forever just until they sort their crap out, and leave him out of it.

"That's fantastic!" I said, excitedly.

"Brielle, your time is up. Step away from the baby daddy. . I need you're help over here." Brooke yelled over at me, and I sighed before leaning up and kissing his cheek and then I turned and slowly walked over to my younger twin sister.