Straight Outta Vault 111

It was just another day in Sanctuary Hills.

I was washing up in the bathroom. Once I was done. I made my way to the living room and found Willow had abruptly ended a conversation with Winter..... Huh, wierd. Willow drank some more wine and flipped channels and started watching a show about gardening. Winter sat beside her and went back to reading  over a weapons catalogue in the newspaper.

Weiss however was at the island, facing the tv, which was just to the left of the Auto-Doc in the corner of the house, drinking some coffee, no doubt made by my faithful robotic butler Codsworth, who was currently doing the dishes.

Nora was probably in Shaun's room cradling him to sleep.

I went and sat down between Winter and Willow.

After I did this though, I noticed a blush on Willows face. Figures.

Why do I say that? Because, ever since I offered Wiess, Winter, and Nora to live here a year ago, I noticed that Willow had been checking me out while my back was turned.

She never cared that I was dating both of her daughters, and there had been a couple times she accidently walked in on me, Nora and her daughters having sex, o
A few times she saw her daughters doing incestuous acts.

But she never seemed to care. She never said it, but I just know she has a crush on me.

She then did something new, she made a move on me... FINALLY.... She laid her head down on my shoulder, even if she was blushing rather hard.

I chuckled warmly and enjoying this sight.

But I knew this way of life would end tomorrow.

Uncle House predicted that the bombs would drop tomorrow after all.

Then there was a knock at the door.

Me: I'll get it!

I went and opened the door and got a huge surprise. There was a securitron with an illustration of uncle Rob's face on the tv screen.

Me: Uh...

SecuriHouse: A good day to you nephew.

Me: Likewise uncle.

SecuriHouse: I have one last gift for you. I sent this unit out to deliver it. Here, take it, open it up, and put it on.

The sercuriton hands me a medium size, hinged black box with the words, "Robco." on the top. I take it and open it up...

Revealing a LIMITED EDITION PIMP-BOY 3BILLION FRESH OFF THE MINT!!!!

Me: *Gasps* Holy Amazaballs!!!! I dont believe it!!!

SecuriHouse: Believe it..... This is not just one of the limited edtion PIMP-BOY 3BILLION's. This is a PIMP-BOY 3BILLION handcrafted by me. It has no carrying capacity, can hold up to 1 power armor and 1 vehicle. I have even included a holotape filled with all your favorite music. It also has schematics for weapons, armor and vehicles and some misc. data.

Me: Thank you uncle house!

I put the PIMP-BOY 3BILLION on my left arm and flipped the switch.

SecuriHouse: I am sorry that there was not more I could do for you my dear nephew. I just did not have enough time to give you all that you needed, and make preparations to keep Vegas safe.

Me: It's alright. You did everything you could.

SecuriHouse: I'm glad to hear that you think that. Now if you will excuse me, I have to get this unit back to Vegas immediately. Goodbye nephew.