"Whatever" he said, as he placed the milk on the countertop, beside the basket of fruits.

"I'll see you in class" he said, about to leave.

"See ya'!" I said.

He was right about one thing yesterday: I get a lot of moodswings. I get them back in Manila, but just barely.

First period was French, of course. I'm not really used to having classes without Helena either behind me, beside me, right in front of me, yeah! And then my main problem of all: April McDormand. Why does she even have to sit beside me!? Later on, Chantel, Cassy, Lily and Jade approached me.

"Seriously, what happened to Helena?" Jade asked.

"Fever" I said.

"Where'd she get it?" Lily asked.

"Didn't it rain yesterday?" Jade asked.

"Yeah! It did!" Cassy said.

"Ohh, Helena's not here? Well, I must say you five should all be careful the next time you go to the Greenhouse, alright!?" April said to them.

"What do you mean?" Chantel asked.

"Please! Like, you think I didn't see you running from the Greenhouse back inside your dorm rooms?"

"Not to mention Cassandra slipping on the stairs" Dani said, and all the other minions laughed.

"What do you like so much about that old Greenhouse anyway? The whole place is a dump!" April said, then Cassy and Lily confronted her, which wasn't so pretty at all...

"At least we know how to do something productive, unlike you" Cassy said.

"Yeah! All you know in life is flirting!" Lily said.

"Acting like the Head Girl, when actually, nobody cares"

"I mean, you might be intelligent on the outside"

"But you need to work on your inside"

"Yeah! it needs total improvement!!!"

"Not a bad idea, right?"

"What?" you could totally see it in her eyes, she had enough of Cassy and Lily, insulting her. But actually, people were laughing.

"What Cassandra and Lily are trying to say, April, is that the Greenhouse was sort off everything to us ever since our first year here, until..." Chantel said, in a calm manner.

"Until you left it!?" April said.

"That's it!" Cassy was about to attack her, but Jade held on to her.

"Whoa, Cassandra! Calm down!" Jade said

"yeah, she's not worth it" Chantel said

"Alright, sit down everyone!" Ms. Khrushchev said as she entered the room.

"I'll introduce my foot into your ass after class!" Cassy threatened April, before heading for her seat, in which April would take action...

"Ms. Khrushchev, Cassandra hit me!" April said.

"What?! I didn't!" Cassy yelled.

"Girls, calm down!" Ms. Khrushchev stood up and went to April and Cassy "Cassandra, why'd you hit her?" Ms. Khrushchev asked.

"I didn't!" Cassy said.

"Hitting is a physical abuse and physical abuse is an offence! Page 24 of student handbook. Or, did you read the handbook? If you didn't, it's either you do not have the intention to obey school rules or you're too dumb to read" April said.