twenty-seven | 02:18

jimin runs a hand through his messy bed hair, looking down. his steps took a quicker phase as he heads back to their dorms, head to toe covered with clothing. his face was bloated from the late-night prior; which was nothing but a blast with his friends—out of their company—though it's obviously restricted by the management, this night has to be the most hype he had ever felt within these past few weeks.

safe to say that he regrets nothing.

"fuck-" strings of curse words past through lips as he felt a strong grip grabbed his wrist, dragging the shorter boy to an empty street.

frowning, he swats his wrist back as he took a step away, grabbing the other by the collar.

"jeongguk? what the fuck?!"

he hisses, but the younger boy only looked at him with doe eyes, before pressing his warm hand against his lips. "quiet," the younger whispers as he held the smaller male closer to him.

several hurried footsteps were heard, making him swallow the lump in his throat, he looks up to jeongguk while the younger carefully peaked as the sound of footsteps soon faded to the other direction.

"reporters." jeongguk muttered, pulling himself away from the other. jimin pants, still in disbelief. "where have you been hyung?" he questions, noticing the flushed appearance of the other, not to mention the obvious scent of alcohol reeking through his clothes.

"out," he spat.
"obviously, so with who?"

silence.

"with— with taemin."