six | 23:48

the next night, hoseok finds himself knocking on the elder's door with a  comforter and a pillow held against his side— solely because jimin decided that bringing the noisy combo, jin and jungkook, to their shared bedroom for game night, and though that it was a good idea— which is clear as rransparent glass, just not the case, being the competitive fuss that they are, everything would probably end in chaotic bad or worst, dead.

he may love his members, but love can only go so far.

“hyung?” hoseok knocks again, doubt bubbling in his throat. there's no way he'll let him in, he thought, until sounds heavy footsteps clobbering the wooden floor drew closer and if vixation had a sound, maybe this would be it.  

when the door swung open, the knob hits against the wall with too much force that hanging frames shook— and so did hoseok (he jolted, yes, it's embarassing), when his nervous eyes met glaring ones.

yoongi eyes him from head to toe— he doesn't look too pleased but he's flushed from his ears; hoseok assumes that is because of pure anger and distaste, “how important is it that you have to fucking ruin my goddamn door?” turns out he's right.

the elder almost did a sound that's similar to a cat's hiss but hoseok was taken back by intimidation to tease him out loud. “sleepover?” hoseok asks with a small smile,  he held up the pillows he had in hand to justify his point like a child. he stands there, in need of slumber and hopeful eyes.

it didn't take long before yoongi's expression softens, though his lips pucker unto a subtle pout. “i hate you," he mutters when he stomps back to his sheets, he tries to frown but ends up with a smile— hoseok has never been so endeared with that phrase,“trust me, i fucking do.” again, says the one who just moved to the very end of his bed to make space for the younger.

hoseok chuckles to himself but he didn't want to bother and to consume the space that's for yoongi to rest on, so he drops his comforter on the floor with his pillows, he tries to pat them down till they feel fluffy enough for comfort.

hold up. yoongi did notice that comforter anywhere when he entered.

just when yoongi thought he had shit in his fortune plate— he was wrong, denied, and reminded that he's not that lucky type of a guy.

he tries and comes up with reasons, “it's uncomfortable there,” yoongi comments, yet again, another pathetic excuse for a cuddle.

“nah, i'm fine hyung. i like sleeping on the floor anyway.”

“right, but cockroaches might haunt you,” he warns, shivering in his sheets to describe the terror in his head. "i heard they're becoming carnivores lately."

“we just got the dorm debugged, don't worry.” damn. hoseok got a lot in his pocket now.

yoongi feels like he's losing.

last one, “oh? but it's cold there.”

“i have—”
“irrelevant. just get up here.” yoongi groans, turning his back from the other, and if that's not enough, he sinks under his blanket and wishes that his head wouldn't burn off from all this body heat.