five | 01:36

petty as it may sound, but yoongi seems to be ignoring the other and no one is certain why- which makes it even harder on hoseok because he too is clueless of what to do or say.

not like he did something intentionally? out of boards? he knew yoongi had his lines that remains personal and are sensitive at times but which the fuck one?

hoseok was not made for guessing and worrying. he was made of certainty and straight forward communication, words that never linger but cut through, because then he'll understand. he was never the most sensitive out of the bunch.

only direct signals please.

"why do you think he's ignoring me?" hoseok settles on their practice room's floor with a soft sigh, the tired thud of his weight against the floor echoes like an exaggerated reminder that he had beaten up his limbs to an unhealthy extent. hell, they feel like shit. with sad eyes fixed on the white ceiling, a body lays beside him. yes, no other than jimin, who has already thrown his shirt somewhere else except on himself.

when their eyes met for a brief glance, there's fondness in the younger's cresent orbs that linger long on his skin- hoseok didn't mind, more like he doesn't notice and everyone does except him.

the younger tries and reasons out, though a weak one pops out. "maybe you did something wrong and you're just too naive to realize it?" hoseok already knew that, obviously.

jimin snorts in lack of rebuttal, then he props his head on his arms. "i mean, what else right?" he lays on his side to face the frowning man- small adorable triangular mouth and all that.

"hyung, i think i get it now."

"get what?" hoseok asks, eyeing the other through the side of his vision.

"why he likes you so much."
"who?"

the younger just chuckles in a soft yet almost playful tone. hoseok waits for an answer but jimin shrugs the question off with a mischievous grin.

"seriously, hyung?"

LATE NIGHTS & WARM HUGS (MYG/JHS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें