twenty-four | 20:39

muffled noises from hoseok's room were heard through the wooden door and the dorm's not-so-thick walls, making the other members raise their eyebrows. 

specifically seokjin and jeongguk, that is.

seokjin presses his ear against the wooden door with a sleepy jeongguk beside him, mimicking his actions unconsciously.

“mm' can't hear anything.” jeongguk sighs, pulling away. “i'll go to sleep now hyung, goodnight,” in which seokjin grabs him by the wrist, making him stop on his tracks. “no, no, stay.”

the youngest of the group tilts his head in confusion, complying either way. “if i get caught, i need a homeboy with me. know what i'm saying?” seokjin whispers—aggressively. he raises an eyebrow, before pulling his wrist off the elder's grip.

“ah!” the sudden loud groan jolts seokjin and jeongguk, so they held onto each other for their dear life but was too thrilled to leave the door but then it was followed by strange noises, making their ears seemingly perked in curiosity. “hy—”

jeongguk and jin stared unto each other in disbelief. “are they—”

“—killing each other?”
“—fucking?”

“oh man, holy shit.” the youngest covers his mouth with his hand, eyes turning into huge balls filled with shock.

"is jimin in here too?" seokjin gasps.
"no, he's with namjoonie-hyung."

“get on the bed, quick.”

“and that is,” seokjin breathes out, "our sign to leave.” the elder stumbles slightly, pulling jeongguk far from the very busy room.

---

“is the creature dead?” hoseok says, peeking through yoongi's direction to check if the cockroach was taken care of properly. 

they've been chasing the same pest for almost ten minutes and it was not fun, to say the least. a little to almost every furniture was messed up with some shoes came flying to catch one cockroach.

it was chaotic, and yoongi thinks hoseok is being dramatic about it but he won't stay it for he hates stating the obvious anyway. yoongi's pretty sure hoseok knows himself enough to know how dramatic he is sometimes, and that's fine.

everybody has flaws.

“yep. wanna see?”

“no thanks,” hoseok replies, holding unto his left toe that stabbed the same coffee table twice and boy, was that painful? absolutely.